Good Morning! Just want to say hi

Options
Hi my name is Allison and I just signed up yesterday. I had a pretty successful day this is a very easy program to use and the database is awesome!! I'm looking forward to chatting with others and cheering them on their journey!

Replies

• pasofan
    pasofan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good morning to you!! I've just started this journey myself this week. Over 30 years ago I lost over 70 pounds counting calories and kept it off for 20 years. Today I'm 35 lbs heavier. That's why I'm here !!
    Let's do this !!!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Good morning to you both - I've been here a little over 2 months and it's working for me. All the best to you both. :flowerforyou:
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi Alison and paso

Welcome, good luck and enjoy the experience..... it really does work....
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Allison and I just signed up yesterday. I had a pretty successful day this is a very easy program to use and the database is awesome!! I'm looking forward to chatting with others and cheering them on their journey!
    Welcome aboard!!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    welcome and congrats on your weight loss. i lost my weight on watchers. the support here is great
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great site and a great community!
  • mamamia05
    mamamia05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    good am all! this is a fantastic site...feel free to add me, motivation and encouragement is what we all need ;-)
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to the party!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you.
  • jenrc123
    Options
    Hi Allison. I have been using this for about 3 months, and it has really kept me motivated. This is the first time I have looked at a message board. Good luck to you!
  • Allisonjean1964
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!