Anybody else do this?

Options
2»

Replies

• caterpillar2Butterfly
    Options
    Yep all the time now. I make it a game some times figureing out what I can have the most of for as little amount of calories. More bang for the buck deal : )
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I didn't buy the chips. My wife bought them to take to a party and ended up bringing them home. They looked really good to me....but not so much once I weighed out a single serving, LOL.
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I have done that! And I have done that in the store when looking for a small snack, for example when I fill up my car and I run in to pay. I look at the bag or whatever and see that OK one serving is this many and the whole bag is THIS MANY. And I just think that I do not want to waste calories on something so small. Like, if I am going to eat something, I want it to be enough to make me happy not just a tease.
  • jodie0520
    jodie0520 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    If you are a chip fan, try potato straws. You get 38 per serving and they come in original and BBQ. I also love veggie straws and apple straws. I pre-measure my servings into zip-lock baggies so that when I feel snacky I can grab a bag and mindlessly munch without worrying I'm overdoing it. Everyone I know who has tried them loves them. They are usually found in the grocer wherever they have the rice cakes and other diety type stuff. But these don't lack flavor like rice cakes. They are really good. (I think I need to go grab a bag now. lol)
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Potato straws, sound good, will look for them next time I am in the store. Thanks.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I was going to buy a bag of Fritos today to lay down as a base for my super healthy chili I made (frito pie is pretty much the best thing ever). I looked at the nutrition info, and put them back.

It was painful, but worth it.

I made super healthy chili today also, yay for us, it is super yummy!
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I find myself eating veggi's instead of carbs... staying at my goal weight ismore important to me than eating the junk that I crave and love!
    K