Just want to cry

Options
2»

Replies

• sunnyd52
    Options
    Don't give up now after all that hard work you have done loosing those LB'S. Come on YOU CAN DOOOO IT ! HMMMM....where have I heard that before ? LOL You can add me if you like.:flowerforyou:
  • oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I left here and now I gained most of what I lost. I'm back and ready to go. Like you I need motivation as well and have some good friends to me me out. I hate not being able to wear the clothing I was able to wear just about a month ago.
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Shanni, I have been to the doctor to figure out what is going on with my stomach. I have been having pains which range anywhere from a slight discomfort to me being completely doubled over in pain. I just had an ultrasound the other day and I'm waiting for the results from that. Hopefully we can get that figured out soon and that will be one less thing to worry about.
  • gabbyhayes82
    Options
    take it one day at a time . you can do it
  • TVstfne
    TVstfne Posts: 19
    Options
    As so many people have said, everyone has these bumps in the road and the fact that you are here looking for help is a good sign that you are getting yourself back on track. Rather than thinking about the "big picture," start setting yourself small goals..."I'm going to exercise every day this week" or "I'm not going to drink any soda today." Just find something that is healthy and attainable at the stage you are at right now, then you can build on that and you'll be back on track in no time. Good luck!
  • Kathij50
    Options
    Hang in there! I just re-started too
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    take one day at a time.. u can do it and everyone here suports u
  • GrammyWhammy
    GrammyWhammy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    DO pick just one thing to improve this next week. Just focus on regular exercise or getting to bed before the hungries strike or drinking more water..

DO pick a buddy to help you refocus. Set up "appointments" with a friend to meet a goal--like walking every evening after dinner.

DO try to figure out what's eating you right now. Depression, self doubts, fear, stress???

DON'T look back at what you shoulda, woulda, coulda. Look forward, set attainable goals.

You DO have it in you to succeed. Just look at all you've accomplished. You are STRONG! You've just taken a little break. It's never too late to get back on track. You are a WINNER! GO-GO-GO!
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Shanni, I have been to the doctor to figure out what is going on with my stomach. I have been having pains which range anywhere from a slight discomfort to me being completely doubled over in pain. I just had an ultrasound the other day and I'm waiting for the results from that. Hopefully we can get that figured out soon and that will be one less thing to worry about.

Wishing you well in your recovery. I hope they can get on top of this. It is a circumstance that, instead of being under the circumstance, you can be on top of it. Picture it as a giant that you are conquering and you are standing on top of it. A WINNER.

Keep your head and your chin up. You can DO this. WILLpower, not WONT power.

We, your friends, are cheering you on.
  • oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I hope there is nothing wrong. I wish you all the best. Let us know what the Doctor said.