OH MY GOD

Options
I can't believe what I just ate an hour ago, I was graving chocolate and then I ate down 11 fun size nestle and one kit kat! I feel like I might bloat and gain 10 pound tomorrow! I don't know what to do~!

Replies

• LillyMosley
    Options
    You won't gain 10 pounds overnight, that would happen if you did this every day, I would have a good think about why you were craving chocolate, were you bored, unhappy, stressed etc? And put in place some strategies for next time, like maybe no chocolate in the house! Don't panic though all is NOT lost, just start again!
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Quick! Run around in circles for an hour. Thats the only way you will live!
  • lilyannette
    Options
    I was bored and I didn't know what I was thinking, now I just feel like crying.
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Stop eating! .. easily solved..
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    did you already beat yourself up for it??? If so, and you're done, forgive and move on!

You are only allowed 5 minutes of beating yourself up for falling into eating something 'bad' for you...then you get to move on and forward from that spot...

by the way, eating once in a while like that..will not HURT...it shakes your body up a bit, which is good...
  • lilyannette
    Options
    This is the first time I tell people something like this, and I feel encourage by you guys. Thank you guys.
  • Joni62
    Joni62 Posts: 1
    Options
    I know how you feel. When i get depressed or bored I do the same thing. I am fighting off a Lays attack right now.
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I find magnesium supplements really help with cravings, among other things (PMS symptoms!) :)

One day and one binge won't do too much harm. I'll often over-eat one night, but as long as I stay on track the next day, it has zero effect on the scale. It's when you binge and it becomes habit that it has negative effects.

Back on track tomorrow!
  • krisonethreefive
    Options
    first forgive yourself...second, try and think what that was all about...third, calculate the calories...and tomorrow promise yourself to walk off the calories. And remember next time that the first bite is the best, the second, third, etc bites are just not worth it.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    It's really only one day. Tell yourself tomorrow will be much better. :flowerforyou:
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Quick! Run around in circles for an hour. Thats the only way you will live!
    riiight lol. You'll be fine. That's the trouble with fun size bags, they're too much fun. Get 1to candy next time instead of a bag. I ate a 1500lot calorie dinner (Olive Garden) and still lost. It's okay. Not everyday okay.
  • lilyannette
    Options
    I don't know what I will do without you guys!
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Do a bunch of jumping jacks, then drink lots of water. Then close bag of candy and walk away. Move on...it s over!
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Or better yet, throw the candy away! I can't have that stuff in my house or I'd annihilate it!
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm like that too! Just see my diary today!
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    I know it's hard not to - but don't stress about it. That stress and self loathing (at least for me) can just lead to more of the random eating! Just tell yourself it's okay, you're human and make tomorrow better.
    The fact is, I don't think there's ONE single person trying to live their life healthier that hasn't or won't have the same sort of food setbacks. It's just part of this....so know you're not alone! :)
  • lilyannette
    Options
    You guys must have lots of success in losing weight, I'm just a beginner.
  • Cookiehart
    Options
    I get cravings too!!! it can be so hard sometime. Don't be discouraged. Pick yourself up and keep going!:flowerforyou:
  • copykatnjesus
    copykatnjesus Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Big whoop... Hopefully you're trying for a 'lifestyle change' not a DIET. If you look at
    your new lifestyle just don't it let it contain chocolate binge everyday. It's just chocolate binge today.
    And as for thinking 'why did I eat this today?' like we all know it just tasted good. So what, move on.

I know you can do it cause millions of others have done it before you. I just started this week and
    I found because I was mentally ready to start the change it's going relatively well. I know you
    can do it too. Good luck! I'm rootin for you!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Stop eating! .. easily solved..

I dont think it is that easy! lol I wished it was that simple sometimes it isnt.