Mini NSV for Me

Options
....I officially have NO rings that fit me!!!
I've been recycling rings to use as my wedding ring for months, but it's no use now - My smallest rings, all size 6's, are just way too loose to wear comfortably. Guess the few special rings I have that are 7's are going to have to be re-sized and hubby and I are going to have to look into getting me something as a wedding ring since I don't have the one we were married with. And I def need one since me not wearing one and hubby wearing his makes me look like the "other woman" when we're out....lol
It's a small NSV, but one nonetheless. ;) And hey, most womens dream....NEW JEWELRY! lol

Replies

• NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Congratulations, that's a big deal. Have fun jewelry shopping!
  • vintx
    vintx Posts: 34
    Options
    how awesome!!! (and i'm newer to the boards, but what does "NSV" stand for?)
  • vintx
    vintx Posts: 34
    Options
    nevermind.....found it on google...

non-scale victory for those like me who didn't know. ;)
  • wildkatt7
    wildkatt7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!

I know how you feel - my wedding and engagement rings are getting to the point where they are going to fall off soon as well... thankful we got the service plan with sizing for life... I just hate being without them... but soon, very soon have to leave them for two weeks... just waiting until a particular ring fits to act as substitute - and it is almost there...
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! My rings are all falling off too. It's frustrating, but in a fabulous way! FYI, if you're not done losing weight yet...you can get clear ring guards at Walmart to make your rings fit until you're at goal, then have them sized.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!