My Story.............

Options
2»

Replies

• Appletini
    Appletini Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing Laura.

You are not only helping yourself, but setting your kids in the right direction! You're such an inspiration and supportive member on this site. :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing Laura.

You are not only helping yourself, but setting your kids in the right direction! You're such an inspiration and supportive member on this site. :smile:

you are welcome. Yes, I want to make sure my kids don't ever have to know what it feels like to be overweight. Thanks, I just want to be here for others and I love how others are here for me. :happy:
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    Wow, 33 pounds lost! GREAT job!!! Best wishes :flowerforyou:
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I want to thank you for your story, it is very inspiring. Inspiration and stories of success are exactly what I need right now. I am sure lots of others need them too.
    :D
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Wow, 33 pounds lost! GREAT job!!! Best wishes :flowerforyou:

thank you so much. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I want to thank you for your story, it is very inspiring. Inspiration and stories of success are exactly what I need right now. I am sure lots of others need them too.
    :D

you are very welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Wow! Its been a while since Ive seen your ticker....33 lbs....you go girl!!:drinker: You are doing an amazing job, Im really proud of you. And I love your new av pic, you look great!
    ~Roni
  • gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Laura,
    You are an inspiration, I think it is great that you have moved your goal weight. You will be there before you know it. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Wow! Its been a while since Ive seen your ticker....33 lbs....you go girl!!:drinker: You are doing an amazing job, Im really proud of you. And I love your new av pic, you look great!
    ~Roni

Thank you so much, wow, 73 pounds, you are doing awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Laura,
    You are an inspiration, I think it is great that you have moved your goal weight. You will be there before you know it. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:

thanks, I want to be at a healthy bmi, and I want my kids to be proud of their mom. :flowerforyou:
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. Knowing where you came from, helps you to know where you DON"T want to go BACK to. Keep up the good work and know that your kids will be blessed by your commitment.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. Knowing where you came from, helps you to know where you DON"T want to go BACK to. Keep up the good work and know that your kids will be blessed by your commitment.

you are very welcome. I just hope that my story will help someone, it will mean even more to me and everyone else when I get to my goal weight of 120 pounds. Thanks, yeah I defintley DON"T want to go back to being 292 pounds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!