NSV with picture :-D

Options
deenaspell
deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
I posted this under a different thread, but really wanted to share it with others! After a rough week, I had a discussion with my husband that changed my negative mindset. Here's the link to the blog:

http://www.deenasafari.com/blog/?p=1924

Replies

• hd2208
    hd2208 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    just had a read deanna, first time i've read your blog but my goodness i could identify with everything you are saying. I also have a fab man in my corner (not married but 13 yrs together), he is so fab when it comes to supporting my weight loss and fluctuating moods around this. Think I am definetly obsessed in a not so good way....but with his help it will finally get thru and into my head that it took years to put this weight on, it aint going to come off in a week!!! Thanks for posting your blog so honestly, good luck and enjoy life.....no point being skinny and miserable :) x
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    What a great post!
  • deenaspell
    Options
    Thanks for reading! I'm so glad you could relate. I've had some really good weeks recently, and this was the first rough one. There's NO substitute for a positive man in your corner, hands down! Good luck on your weight loss!
    just had a read deanna, first time i've read your blog but my goodness i could identify with everything you are saying. I also have a fab man in my corner (not married but 13 yrs together), he is so fab when it comes to supporting my weight loss and fluctuating moods around this. Think I am definetly obsessed in a not so good way....but with his help it will finally get thru and into my head that it took years to put this weight on, it aint going to come off in a week!!! Thanks for posting your blog so honestly, good luck and enjoy life.....no point being skinny and miserable :) x
  • deenaspell
    Options
    Thanks for reading! :-)
    What a great post!
  • deenaspell
    Options
    Thanks for reading! :-)
    What a great post!
  • weldinchic
    weldinchic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good job with all of your weight loss! And bless your hubby for being such a patient and loving man. You have a real winner standing if your corner!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post, and EXACTLY where I am this week, too. 5 months of hard work, a size I haven't worn in my life before, and I gained 3 lbs. in the past week (w/in 3 lbs. of my goal weight). I did the same thing, and YES, that critical voice sure is PERSISTENT. I thought I'd stomped the c*** out of that thing months ago, but alas, it's BACK.

I have a great man, too. But we're both under tremendous stress right now (unrelated to weight issues), so I need that deep breath and perspective. Thanks for giving me some of that!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!