Attempt at a photo NSV

Options
Sorry if it doesn't work, I've been unsuccessful so far at uploading pics ;) Anyway my NSV is that I found this awesome dress for only 15 dollars on sale, and no one else in my group could wear it so they suggested I try it and it fits awesomely. Hopefully I'll be joining my husband soon (he just graduated from Navy boot camp and heads to his first station Tuesday) and I plan to wear it out to a nice celebratory date. :)

DSCN3829.jpg

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z464/amberangeloni/before and after/DSCN3829.jpg

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    ok seriously why does it do that every time?
  • brittbergh
    brittbergh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I dont know how to upload pics either BUT I want to say congrats!!! Both to you for the dress and for your husband as well!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Thanks! I followed the directions on the tutorial-- so confused.
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    yep...sorry I can't help with technology either but congrats - love a new dress and LOVE a bargin too!!
    Well done you!
  • brittbergh
    brittbergh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    also I just saw that you have lupus, my husband does so I know how hard it can be for him some times. Which makes your NSV way cooler!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    COPY from Photobucket...IMG form....Just paste it here and make the IMG lowercase(img) and it should work...Took me a while but I finally got it!!
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Great for you... I'm sure your husband will be thrilled!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    That's what I did; it keeps saying the image has been moved or deleted, which it hasn't. I'm telling you guys, I read the tutorial and I post pics in other forums all the time. I don't know why this one never works. :/
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    That's what I did; it keeps saying the image has been moved or deleted, which it hasn't. I'm telling you guys, I read the tutorial and I post pics in other forums all the time. I don't know why this one never works. :/
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Sorry if it doesn't work, I've been unsuccessful so far at uploading pics ;) Anyway my NSV is that I found this awesome dress for only 15 dollars on sale, and no one else in my group could wear it so they suggested I try it and it fits awesomely. Hopefully I'll be joining my husband soon (he just graduated from Navy boot camp and heads to his first station Tuesday) and I plan to wear it out to a nice celebratory date. :)

DSCN3829.jpg

Sorry - thought I could get it to work but got the same result as you...

On the other hand - I copied your link and looked at it on the web - love the dress! Very flattering!!
  • Notfatand30
    Notfatand30 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow you're looking amazing!!!

As for the link, do you have any spaces or dashes ect in the name of your photo? If so rename it and try that. Hope it works x
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options

As for the link, do you have any spaces or dashes ect in the name of your photo? If so rename it and try that. Hope it works x

Yep. ^^ This is the problem

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z464/amberangeloni/before%20and%20after/DSCN3829.jpg

Looking at your links, there are "%" in them. That is because your pictures OR your photo albums have spaces or characters in their TITLES that prevent this site from posting the file.

Rename the pictures and albums to contain NO spaces and the only special character you can use is an underscore.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!