before and progress pics

Options
ritajean3
ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
okies sooooo lets see if I can do this picture thingy :D

So no idea what weight I was here but I think it is 4kg under my heaviest. which is 80kg or 176lbs

IMG_0788.jpg
IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg
IMG_0784.jpg

Toning now I intend to run c25k then do the 10k one and I want to lift weights on the days I'm not doing that.

I gained 2kg so if you include those so from my heaviest I have lost 25lbs (11.5kg) other wise from starting weight I have lost 20.9lbs (9.5kg)

Replies

• ritajean3
    Options
    Lol I love that I did it wrong what code do I need to put them up? So I just put a link to them click it and tell me if it works
  • talia25
    talia25 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    imgIMG_0787-1.jpg
  • talia25
    Options
    I just did one for you, you just need to change the IMG to lower case img
  • ritajean3
    Options
    hoooray thank you I am super clueless :D
  • talia25
    Options
    Yay, there you go. Wow, where did your tummy go! Haha. And, you look heaps younger. Keep it up :tongue:
  • ohraspberries13
    Options
    Lookin' good! Congrats! :D
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yay, there you go. Wow, where did your tummy go! Haha. And, you look heaps younger. Keep it up :tongue:

Absolutely!! Great improvement!! Be proud!!
  • ritajean3
    Options
    so proud under my fat I can feel a super defined ab lol now just to loose the fat and excess skin so you can see it
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    you look amazing lady!!:wink:
  • ritajean3
    Options
    I have been looking in the mirror all day I was sure I looked older without the extra face fat but now I am just not sure lol. I am only 22 anyway but my hubby gets mistaken for 15/16 all the time so anything to make me look younger is always welcome
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    You look GREAT! Healthier and younger. Nice job!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!