54lbs lost, half way to my goal! :)

Options

Replies

• RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    you look a lot thinner than the weight you are saying you are now. you must be tall. congrats to you. i am so very happy for you.
  • traceycrapper
    traceycrapper Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    brilliant what an inspiration you are , really want to be where you are :flowerforyou:
  • kassandra81
    Options
    you look a lot thinner than the weight you are saying you are now. you must be tall. congrats to you. i am so very happy for you.

Thanks! I'm actually quite short. I'm 5 foot 3 inches. I just seem to pack it in, lol.
  • jodieunited
    jodieunited Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    wtg!! uve done amazingggggg
  • Jamie2181
    Jamie2181 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Keep going your almost there :)
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look so much healthier, happier, and comfortable in your own skin!! Congrats and keep it up!!
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! You look amazing.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations :)
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Wow awesome job... you look wonderful. I love to see the pictures it keeps me motivated. Thank you for sharing your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are an inspiration to the rest of us! Thanks for sharing.
  • helen0241
    Options
    Great job!!!! I started my journey [n March of 2011 Has been the best thing I have ever done for myself. Thanks to my daughter and granddaughter .who set me up on mfp., you are awesome keep up the great work.
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!!! You should be very proud of yourself, you look awesome!

Keep up the great work!
  • ascott048
    Options
    Congrats, you are doing so well. You should be so proud. You have to post when you get under 200, seriously as soon as I was under 200 I felt like a weight was literally off my shoulders. I lost 50 lbs on WW before starting MFP. I wish you all the best in reaching your goal. Keep pushing yourself!
  • kassandra81
    Options
    Congrats, you are doing so well. You should be so proud. You have to post when you get under 200, seriously as soon as I was under 200 I felt like a weight was literally off my shoulders. I lost 50 lbs on WW before starting MFP. I wish you all the best in reaching your goal. Keep pushing yourself!

Thanks!
    I'm hoping I hit 199 by Sunday (October 23rd) I'm gonna work my *kitten* off this week, lol

Good for you for your weight loss! Amazing! :)
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    That is definitely amazing. And you look so much happier, more at peace (talking about that last picture in particular!) great job!
  • CookinCanuck
    CookinCanuck Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic - and so content. Keep on going...you know you can do it.
  • Noof91
    Noof91 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you look amazing girl
    u have done a good job
    keep going
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job. WTG!!!!
  • ygsandoval
    ygsandoval Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work, you can do it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!