Sixers TRICKIN' Out Wk 1

Options
13»

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    did my run in under an hour. now eating candy and junk. having fish for dinner. what a life
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    where is everyone.
  • emmele
    emmele Posts: 99
    Options
    did my run in under an hour. now eating candy and junk. having fish for dinner. what a life

CONGRATS ON THE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    now... walk away from the candy / junk cathy... you can do it! just move on and munch on something healthy... :)

Off to work on the master bedroom before the Pats game...
    already took a nice walk with Bandit this morning... another one later with both pups.
  • candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    *pokes head in*

Hi...

Sorry I disappeared! Ladies, I REALLY need to stick around. I always feel so sad when I slip off the face of the planet.

OHMYGOSHKRISTINYOUAREHAVINGABABYOMGOMGOMG.
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options

yes congrats on the run Cathy! But less of the candy and junk!! well at least you had run before you had the junk! what has this week got planned for you all?

I am going to ZUmba tonight and then home to clean the whole house!!! Tomorrow I will be running and doing weights. Getting a bit worried I might never fit into this dress :-[ eeeeek
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    i quoted myself. haha! sorry! x
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Quick check-in.

Great job Cathy. You are inspiring and awesome.

Sounds like a lot of us are getting a little down. Could it do with the change in weather, shorter days, and oh yeah all the candy that is readily abundant everywhere we go? Who knows. Had a wonderfully relaxing weekend with hubby in DC this weekend, albeit it slow moving as I was exhausted. We actually went to a club on Friday night and went dancing, which we haven't done in YEARS. I felt like a kid. We took a leisurely walk in DC and then took a nap on the Mall strip in front of the Capital until the sun went down and it became VERY cold. Now my week is full of field trips, baking, and painting/decorating kids rooms, with a little work on the side. So busy. Not even going to think about the weigh-in as I know it is BAD. So depressing. So may just have to skip it. Although I think denial isn't good either. Who knows. Three days before I decide.

Have a great day!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Candycaneps...Haha!! Yes...baby #2 is due this April!! We are SO excited!! Hope you are well!

Good morning everyone! Been battling a sinus infection now since last week...finished my antibiotics today...feeling much better but still pretty drained and coughing. Exercise hasn't really happened...but hoping to get back to it this week!

Hope you all have a great day!
  • emmele
    emmele Posts: 99
    Options
    Hi Everyone - I had the best weekend I think I have ever had (in terms of staying on track)... so I can't blow it this week... lets go ladies. Rough day at work so far... but i'm not going to eat that... going to run it off tonight... erggg. TOM should eb here any day now... so weigh-in may not show all the hard work I have been doing... but I feel good... so either way I will be OK with it.

Kristin - Feel better, take care of yourself, I should have rested more... now I'm still struggling to shake the end of this thing...

More later. Need to get back to work.
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)..........................SW 236.0 lbs / GW 229.0 lbs / CW 236.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Clare (Finnhead)......................SW 148.0 lbs / GW 143.0 lbs / CW 148.0lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Em (MLEme).............................SW 175.0 lbs / GW 168.0 lbs / CW 175.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Kristin (Kistinbee).....................SW 161.0 lbs / GW Grow a baby! / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Amy (amypyr)....................... ...SW 155.6 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 155.6 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) .........SW 136.6 lbs / GW 133.0 lbs / CW 136.6 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Kim (JDKLove18).....................SW 197.7 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Shanell (nellienell12)..............SW 179.5 lbs / GW 175.5 / CW 179.5 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.00 lbs

Tiff (Gonabfit) ..................... ....SW 0.0 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! I miss this group, but have been MIA, doing my own thing. So I was waiting for a new group to start. I know late, but better than nothing.

Kristin- Congrats on baby #2!!! My girls are about that age apart and it's great! Good gap. Hope you get the boy I wanted, LOL.

Clare- That dress is beautiful!! You are going to look stunning!

Mommy- You are doing so well. You are at my beginning weight now!! Way to go!!

Everyone else, glad to see ya'll are doing so well. I can't wait to get the ball rolling again! I want to make goal before my time is up with my trainer. It is very doable.

Well, it's lunch time, and I'm hungry! Later and have a great day!