Oct 15th

Me 12
    LNS 3

hhcote Hi glad to have you here :smile:
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Me: 10 LNS: 5

Had a few glasses of wine last night and then came home with some late night munchies. :noway:
  • hhcote
    hhcote Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Zaza!! I'm pumped! So ready to beat this "after hours" bingeing!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 11* ~ LNS: 4
  • hhcote
    Options
    Dinner was late, finished at 7:45. But I had to get my sweet tooth satiated! Got in a 90 cal brownie with 2 minutes to spare! Seemed like I just "HAD TO HAVE IT!"

My id, ego, and superego are having issues with each other! :laugh:

Me: 12, LNS: 4
  • hhcote
    Options
    Oh boy, I still have about 2 hrs of homework left and the noshing demon is knocking on my brain!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I wish I found this board earlier... late night snacking is my weakness.
    AFTER dinner alone I had an apple, banana, crackers, probably 3 cups of cheerios, a clementine, cheese....

LNS:1 Me: 0

:(
  • clarissa08
    clarissa08 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is great because I was just thinking this earlier!
    Over the past few weeks I have been observing my weak spots and attempting to become more aware of what small changes I could make to improve, and this is one of them.

However it extends to more than just late night snacking, it extends to dinner. I do really well up until dinner time with managing portions and thinking of what I have available that is my healthiest option. Then comes dinner, I forget everything I had achieved earlier in the day and have no problem downing twice the amount of calories I had between breakfast and lunch. Dinner options are not always the best either.

I do really well with no eating after dinner because I eat my little heart and soul out but I realize this is a no no as well! Now its just managing on not going overboard at dinner, but eating something filling so I will not be craving or hungry later on :)

Me: 1 LNS: 0
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Well, lets start this over:
    Me 1
    LNS 3

I am NOT giving up!
  • simone207
    simone207 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ME #11
    LNS #4
    Dam you LNS you win tonight
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 12* ~ LNS: 4
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me - 10
    LNS - 6*

WOW, you ladies are burning the boards up big time. It's awesome to have all the support.

For me this week, I am making my cut off at 7:30. Time to get serious and stop the grazing behavior that I have adopted. The only exception will be is if I am under calorie, in which case I will ONLY have fruit/vegetable to fill it in. Here goes...
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Me: 10 LNS: 6

So I do a great job on nights that I'm working, but horrible on my off days! :grumble: I grazed like crazy yesterday. Nothing that was off plan, but way more than I needed. I'm so disappointed in myself!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Oct 16th

Me 13
    LNS 3

Cheers ladies for fighting the LNS :devil:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our two newcomers!!:flowerforyou:
    This is a great challenge. The trick is to stick w/it even if you mess up one night, as I did big time last night. Hopefully got it out of my system.

Rachel, don't be so hard on yourself. Hopefully, you got this out of your system too. Today is a new day so start fresh and positive!!:happy:

I think it helps to have a plan. Know how you will distract yourself after cut-off time. I try to go upstairs, far from the kitchen. I think I need to go back to the white strips. Get my teeth whiter and keep my mouth occupied while I sit in my bedroom and watch tv..:laugh:

Anyway, after all that:
    Me: 11
    LNS: 5
    Good luck tonight!
    Zaza
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Me 2 LNS 4 Ok gonna turn this around now :grumble: have a great day everyone :smile:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 10 - LNS: 5

Awesome team we have this month! Keep up the spirit, everyone! :flowerforyou: Let's try harder each new day :wink:
  • clarissa08
    clarissa08 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just finishing up my drink from dinner and then its done for the night! Today was a great day for me, I made wiser choices, I logged every little morsel in my mouth, and I did treat myself, I burned 360 calories at the gym today, and I have 324 calories for the day remaining! I feel great!

ME: 2
    LNS: 0
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 13* ~ LNS: 4
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me: 12
    LNS: 5

Was very tempted last night, but thinking about this challenge and having to report in the morning kept me on track. Thanks!