Who Are You?

2»

Replies

• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    How do you like charllottesville-- enjoyed my stay near there in the early 90's.... but I was single and younger than...

It's pretty cool, and absolutely gorgeous. A lot different than everywhere else I've lived. Unfortunately it's been really tough to meet people, since I'm not a UVA student. I'm super shy, so I've been struggling in my attempt to break into the overly well-defined social circles. But overall, I like it.
  • TrinaJ11
    TrinaJ11 Posts: 159 Member
    Hi! (waves). My name is Trina. I will be 25 in just a matter of days. I have a 9 month old VERY smart little boy. Stay at home mom (not by choice. damn you economy!). Very outgoing but I have my days where I'm reserved and absolutely don't want to talk to anyone. I recently moved back to Richmond, VA (I grew up here)..but every bone in my body wants to make the move back to NYC.

Hmm...I think that's it!
  • ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Hi there! I'm a traveler, a dreamer, a reader, a friend, a laugher, an optimist, a pet-lover.

I'm a mom, wife, sister, and a lover (of lots of people, places and things). I'm smart, but not too smart. Active but not too active. A believer who doubts.

I love music and art, clean air and water, and sand between my toes.

I love a good meal paired with the right glass of wine.

Tell us who's next?
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    How do you like charllottesville-- enjoyed my stay near there in the early 90's.... but I was single and younger than...

It's pretty cool, and absolutely gorgeous. A lot different than everywhere else I've lived. Unfortunately it's been really tough to meet people, since I'm not a UVA student. I'm super shy, so I've been struggling in my attempt to break into the overly well-defined social circles. But overall, I like it.

I think VA is most like Germany of any place I've been in the states.

Hi! I'm Janette. I'm 41, married 18 years and have a 14yo and 11yo sons. I work from home with my own business doing taxes and finance. My hubby works for the federal government and is currently in Afghanistan. We've gotten used to the time apart. Since we've been married he spent 14 months in Iraq (Nat. Guard), 18 months in Kuwait (contractor), 9 months in Afghanistan (been there since Feb), and 2 months in Germany while I got the house ready to move.

We've lived in MI (grew up there), AZ (2004-2009), Ramstein Germany (2009-2010), and have been in central VA near Richmond since last Oct. I've visited 10 countries and 25 states.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Hello :smile:

I'm Sophia, im 19 years old and i live in Mid-Wales! (Originally born in Stoke-On-Trent, England). I have a brother who is 10, therfor i am the oldest! =( I work in a clothes shop in my hometown, I also help out at our primary school doing lunch times when staff are off sick. I am qualified in Child Care and am currently looking for a full time job as a teaching assistant, or work with children with special needs! :)

I have piled on the weight in the last 6 years, bullying all thro high school is the main cause of the binge eating i used to do! 2011 was a new year for me, ive lost close family through cancer, and alot of them have diabetes, and i dont want to follow the same path as them. So nows my chance to loose the 90lbs i need to before i get down to my goal weight. which my BMI will be at healthy weight, soo then i will maintain my weight :)

I'd like to wish you al the best in your weightloss journey, if anyone of you would like a little extra motivation/support feel free to add me :happy: