low cal, low carb, low sugar... HCG

Options
Dont voice your nasty opinions about HCG please. I know how people feel, im just asking for a simple explanation. I did it for 14 days.. lost 12lbs. Passed out from low blood sugar and had to stop for a week and give my body sugar. Tell me how I gained 9lbs back? How is that even possible.. a pound is 3500 calories and I couldn't of possibly ate that times 9.

Replies

• PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    The weight that you lost was not from fat (a lot of the beg pounds are not). It was water weight and then when you readjusted the water weight came back .

And water weight stinks :)
  • amaion17
    amaion17 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    my sister is doing hcg and is having great result, friend her she'll give you great tips, jennia8181
  • fyfi_fendir
    fyfi_fendir Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A pound of FAT is 3500 cal. When you lose about 1lb a day, it is unlikely that it is fat, more like a combination of fat, muscle, water minerals, glucose, ... so as soon as you start eating back your body replenish on everything as fast as possible. This is why this kind of diet don't work long term.
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I am England based and we haven't heard of this diet. Can someone explain a little more to me? feel free to message me
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Dont voice your nasty opinions about HCG please. I know how people feel, im just asking for a simple explanation. I did it for 14 days.. lost 12lbs. Passed out from low blood sugar and had to stop for a week and give my body sugar. Tell me how I gained 9lbs back? How is that even possible.. a pound is 3500 calories and I couldn't of possibly ate that times 9.

So you understand that a lb is 3500 calories. That doesn't only apply to GAINING weight, but also to LOSING it. When you lose that 12 lbs in 14 days did you really create a 42,000 calorie deficit in that time?
  • renee7458
    Options
    for the weight gain...i would conclude that it is water weight; however, the diet does have instructions on what to do when the weight does come back while still in the process...i dont remember the full book's instructions but I think you are suppose to fast for one day and then the next day eat a small steak., not sure but I recommend looking it up and it should aid you in getting your progress back. :)
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options

So you understand that a lb is 3500 calories. That doesn't only apply to GAINING weight, but also to LOSING it. When you lose that 12 lbs in 14 days did you really create a 42,000 calorie deficit in that time?

that makes perfect sense. thank you