Options
2»

Replies

• msmellebelle
    Options
    Naked early mornings after using the bathroom
  • omgitsgarry
    Options
    Usually after work when I'm changing into my PJ's. It's odd, but I weigh less in the afternoon then I do in the morning even after eating and drinking a lot of water (and peeing a lot).
  • mabrams184
    Options
    First thing in the morning in the buff. I weigh every day to help manage my progress but I only log twice a week with Monday being my official weigh-in day.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I eat a big dinner, put on a big parka and some heavy boots and hold my dog while I step on the scale.

No I don't. I do what all of you do. Except only once every two weeks.
  • ltnangel_92
    Options
    Thursday mornings after I go to the bathroom and wash my face/teeth and "tinkle." with my Pj's on.
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    Actually I prefer to try on my old clothes that don't fit each week and see how they fit after another week of working out.

The feeling is amazing to me when something goes on and you can slide it over to the wearable side of your closet. I feel like I accomplished something, rather than just a number on a scale.
  • ryanfeltz
    ryanfeltz Posts: 126
    Options
    Ususall in the mornings.... but i do it twice. Once when i get up and am nakid. then i do it again after get home from my walk before i take a shower... there seems to be a 2 lb difference.....