The Incorrigible Dirigibles (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    So what exercises is everyone doing?

Each week Im:
    Walking with dogs x 3 days for an hour
    Running/walking x 3 per week for 40 mins with dogs
    Moky dance class (bit like Zumba) x 1
    Swim x 1
    Tracey Anderson Mat workout DVD x 2
    30 day shred DVD x 2

As its coming dark nights I will have to do more DVD's as I dont like going too far on my own in the dark. x
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I would like to say hello to our newest member jalysons!!! Woot, I have her numbers and I'll send our totals to Lee today!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Oh good! Great addition to our group!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options
    Oh good! Great addition to our group!

She's a beast of a burner, over 9000 last week. She's hoping to cut down a little on the cardio, but even if she cut that in half she'd still be our biggest burner of the week!
  • treyatime
    Options
    Wow simply amazing! She has to share her secrets! I mostly burned my calories running, walking, elliptical , and doing the Nike Training program. I like to watch Korean dramas and make up tutorials while I workout ! Lol
  • helenmelon29
    Options
    Wow! Im gonna have to try and up mine. The weather is so wet and windy here at the mo (North West UK), will try and do more in the house. Well done everyone. x
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    alangutierrez-dirigible.jpg

Replace withWhoo hoo!
  • jalysons
    jalysons Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I am glad to be part of the group. Seems fun.

Basically I love cardio, though I do think I need to cut down. I lift 3 days a week and sometimes do jump squats etc between sets to increase calorie burn.

I usually do 2-3 long runs a week.
    Spin a couple times a week.
    If my husband is traveling then I wake up before my kids and do an insanity videos (sometimes 2 then quick run).
    I also have a chocolate lab that needs walking and often take my kids (2.5 year old twins) for walks in stroller after work.

Anyways, I am glad to be part of the group. I need any motivation I can get.
    Jenn
  • helenmelon29
    Options
    Hi Jenn

Wow - you do loads - I soooo need your motiavtion! I normally get up at 6am and do a run/walk dogs/fitness DVD then at night I do the opposite. I slept in today so will try my best tonight to do both.

Where are you Jenn? Im in North West UK.x
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Yeah, so I'm really slow and only just realized that we were using this thread to communicate.... lol. Okay, I'll start posting my calories on here as well as messaging them to albatim. They're going to be frankly embarrassing this week, because it's homecoming week at the school where I teach and I literally have not gotten away from work until 8 or 9 every day. I've been for one walk so far. I'm hoping to get some running done over the weekend, but will just have to see. I'll do better than this from now on, though!
  • helenmelon29
    Options
    HI al

Hows your week gone?

How do you view the map?

This week cals:

Mon: 485
    Tues: 496
    Wed: 488
    Thurs: 324
    Fri: 569
    Sat: 678
    Sun: 732

Total: 3772

My aim this week is to ensure 500+ cals each day and a total of 4000.

Good Luck everyone. x
  • FaugHorn
    Options
    Map is here -

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=204655860575059420912.0004abdf0de2eadf90575&msa=0&ll=43.53262,-74.838867&spn=9.698794,19.753418

I still have a couple more hours until end-of-day :) I'll check back in tomorrow
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options
    My count is shameful (for me), but I was traveling so I give myself some credit. I went to Atlanta Tuesday - Friday, the Columbia Saturday and Sunday so the fact that I got anything in this week is a miracle. That being said, we're super launching the new music this Saturday, so this is going to be one hell of a burn week. Get after it, ladies!

Monday: 1302 (the savior of my week)
    Tuesday: blech
    Wednesday: 330
    Thursday: 230
    Friday: 0
    Saturday: 456 (this is probably more because I was doing stuff with my son, but whatever)
    Sunday: 775 (I added the walking around the zoo to the count)

Total: 3093
    Plus we have a 570 bonus from attack Thursday
  • FaugHorn
    Options
    Not a bad week for me, didn't lose a pound but started the C25K and 100 push-ups programs over again, this time sticking with them. Also have stopped drinking alcoholic beverages during the week so that should help as well.

M - 554
    T - 541
    W - 370
    Th- 805
    F - 274
    Sa - 420
    Su - 1191

Total = 4155
  • jalysons
    Options
    Here you go. I swear i am cutting back. I need to. How long does the contest go since I am new to this.

M - 982
    T - 1133
    W - 1167
    TH - 989
    F - 1224
    S - 1598
    S- 1421
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options
    Here you go. I swear i am cutting back. I need to. How long does the contest go since I am new to this.

Well, you burned 800 less than last week, so that may be a start in weening yourself down!

The contest is supposed to run through the end of the month, but I think everyone will be completed way before that. Lee usually runs a game monthly, but he's taking November off. I'm hoping that someone will pick up and do it in November, but he's planning a big one in December. This is the first one that I participated in, and I really liked it, it helped keep me on track when I was traveling.
  • helenmelon29
    Options
    Im enjoying it too, its motivating me to exercise more.

Thanks girls x
  • jalysons
    Options
    I guess it is good that I burned 800 less (since I know I am working out too much) though sad. My parents were in the week before so I had unlimited (freee) childcare is my guess
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Okay, my numbers are late and frankly embarrassing compared to everyone else, but it was the best I could do. I'll do WAY more this week. I only burned 480 calories all week.... sigh.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options
    Okay, my numbers are late and frankly embarrassing compared to everyone else, but it was the best I could do. I'll do WAY more this week. I only burned 480 calories all week.... sigh.

It's not a competition like that . . . it's more of a support group. If you want more, tell us how to encourage you and we'll do it, if you're happy with those numbers be proud of them for the hard work that they were!