College student- day #2

Options
Hey all you fitness pals.. sooo I'm at the beginning of my 2nd day. So far so good (but then again, there hasn't been much time to screw up the day yet!)

I would love to connect to any students out there who are trying to lose weight and get healthy while being crazy busy with school. That description is definitely me!

Anyways..I look forward to connecting with other people so it will encourage me to continue on!

Replies

• brooke_92606
    Options
    I'm in college full time! I am still losing it's just a lot slower. I'm not on MFP as much but I always make sure to log calories..
  • BethyAnn93
    Options
    That description fits me perfectly! Except I somehow always find time to screw up the day lol.
    I know exactly what its like to have a super busy schedual, and its hard to find time to work out and sit down and eat healthy things.
    It is possible though :)
    Add me if you would like.
  • Kaytee233
    Kaytee233 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Glad you joined! I can totally relate. I am a sophomore in college...and also work a part time job. Best of luck, feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm in College Part time but working full time! You can add me! :)
  • Kayraysmommy2209
    Options
    Hi, I'm a full time college student and stay at home mom married to a truck driver. With all the homework, kids and not having much time on class days to get in my workout I'm struggling. I tend to walk the campus at school between classes. I would be glad to give motivation when needed, I know I need it at times.
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Glad to have added you as a friend! :)
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I work full time AND got to school full time, so yeah.... I get the super-busy-schedule thing!!! Add me as a friend if you'd like, I'd love to chat.
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am a full time student in Louisville, Ky finishing up my bachelors degree. It's crazy trying to diet, exercise and balance a full class load. Feel free to add me!
  • JuStDoIt87
    JuStDoIt87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thaaaaanks for all the replies!! Made me sooo happy today :) Andddd I'm still on track! :happy: javascript:add_smiley('happy','post_body')

Brooke: Sloow is the way I’m trying to go this time. I told myself that if I do it slow and steady, I’ll probably be more apt to stick with it. Plus, my body will probably be more willing to change with my desire to change! 25ib lose is incredible! That’s awesome!

BethyAnn93: Oooh yea…being a student can be crazy. I wanna try to overcome my excuses not to find time to workout. I’m such a night owl, but I think the best way for me to squeeze in a workout would be in the AM before the madness begins.

Kayraysmommy: Wow.. you’re definitely superwoman! Talk about will power and trying to reach tall heights. Hearing your situation gives me encouragement in it of itself!

Kaytee, Pascale, sschwa, VeganGal, & Krdrham,: Thanks!!
  • kitteerae
    Options
    I'm also a full time college student and working part time. I know what it is like to be crazy busy and have no time to eat healthy when you don't even have time to sleep.
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am also a college student. I would love support too. It's hard to balance it all and still keep it together. :happy: