Hello

Options
I just joined this site. I'm not sure how to use it. I'm actually trying weight watchers, but I'd thought I'd get some support from other people. I'm a little bit of an emotional eater/bored eater. I'm 28 years old and at the highest I've ever been at 215 pounds. I work out a lot, but it's the eating part that always gets me. So..that's me!

Replies

• puppy5683
    puppy5683 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site. I'm not sure how to use it. I'm actually trying weight watchers, but I'd thought I'd get some support from other people. I'm a little bit of an emotional eater/bored eater. I'm 28 years old and at the highest I've ever been at 215 pounds. I work out a lot, but it's the eating part that always gets me. So..that's me!
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    You came to the right place :happy:
    Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • cookydt
    cookydt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome...be sure to use the food log and be honest. You need to write everything down...everything. It can be a real eye opener.
    Weight Watchers is good, but here we can have a meeting for free every morning ........and in our jammies!
    Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    welcome :)

be sure to put every little morsel you eat into you food log. you'd be surprised at how fast it totals up. believe me lol.

need any support just talk to any of us!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: