GUYS! Which is hotter? :]

Options

Replies

• LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I don't care...they can ALL be @$$es! I care about who they are on the inside...I have been attracted to all colors, depending on how they acted and treated me. I will say I do tend to like guys that can pull off bald though! LOL ONLY if they can pull it off. BUT like I said I like all kinds that are nice on the inside.
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I have been all as well, and oddly enough, I have settled back to my original hair color, which is a chocolate brown with red highlights.

I look goooood! :D

There is something about a brunette with the dark hair that is captivating!! I have just noticed there is more allure there, IMO.
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Hmm... not a whole lot of love for the blondes :(
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Brunette or auburn.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

Says the woman with a picture as a redhead. :wink:
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options

I'm a natural blonde ;)
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    As a straight girl, I choose brunettes (preferably with olive skin and light eyes).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This hair! :flowerforyou:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

I'm a natural blonde ;)

I guess this shows that no matter the hair colour true beauty will always shine through*

*(he says looking at himself in the mirror and making kissy faces)
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    I have had pretty much all colors in my hair, from blonde to black, pink to lime green, ETC. I think it depends on the person, and how she wears it. One girl can be really beautiful with black hair, then the next girl you see with black hair doesn't wear it so well. It all depends on your style and personality. Personally, hair color don't matter to me, it's all about what's on the inside!
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    I don't care...they can ALL be @$$es! I care about who they are on the inside...I have been attracted to all colors, depending on how they acted and treated me. I will say I do tend to like guys that can pull off bald though! LOL ONLY if they can pull it off. BUT like I said I like all kinds that are nice on the inside.

So true! I was wondering why women were posting here since this thread is asking guys, but totaly agree, but they must have pretty eyes :love:
  • elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Well I think blond is very pretty but I would never be blonde!

I have long natural brown hair and I'm pretty sure it's the only color I'll ever get !
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Personally I would like it to be all at one time or another, nice for the woman to change it up once in a while!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I like all hair colors on the right women, but my personal fave would have to be a either VERY dark brown with a hint of red or black hair with green eyes . My whole family got pretty green eyes except me :(:(:(
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    All though I have a preference for brunette's
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    BLACK HAIR!!!!

Everyone always forgets girls with black hair :)

Ya, I know!!!!!!!! Helloooooo?!!??
  • TigerBlood72
    TigerBlood72 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    A few friends of mine(guys) seem to talk about this quite a bit and think they have it figured out.
    You date blondes, get married to brunettes and have affairs with redheads.
    :tongue:

THIS does NOT bode well for me! Married dudes do love me, though. . .
  • loverachel18
    Options
    Brunette, brunette, and brunette!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    She has a vagina that's all that matters...oh and a connection... we need to connect:happy:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I like it when a girl can rock a color that is just a little out of the ordinary (like JulieCat's "Auburn"). Mostly, I don't really care so much about the color, but have discovered that I LOVE pretty hair, done up noticeably well. Make that pretty, done up hair auburn, and it's even that much better.