Any ladies 5'6-5'8 or curvy women looking for encouragement?

Options

Replies

• afitchpatrick
    afitchpatrick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    IM ONLY 5'5' BUT I DEF HAVE SUM CURVES IF U WANNA ADD ME GO AHEAD.
  • I'm 5'9'', and have similar problems. My bottom half is definitely a lot curvier than my upper half!
  • voodoomoocow
    voodoomoocow Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for responding! I'm adding all of you but right now I have to wait 10 minutes to add any more haha, so don't hesitate to send me a request. I'm even more pumped to do this than before. <3
  • amy4insurance
    amy4insurance Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I'm Amy, 5'9" & hoping to lose about 20 lbs. 15 is my first goal. I'm also bottom heavy with a smaller waist. I need to get my hips down & back to normal. Love the camaraderie & positive support. Please add me as well. Thanks!
  • amy4insurance
    amy4insurance Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" I started at over 200lbs now weigh 138 and would like to get down to 132. Add me if you'd like,

So awesome!! Congrats!!
  • LAYLAH17
    LAYLAH17 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You can add me and anyone else in the group as well. I definitely need some more encouragement. The scale is starting to creep up again
  • boydsterk
    boydsterk Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and currently 149lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • terriepage
    terriepage Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and CW 192 with a GW of 165. I am two sizes bigger on top wearing a size 12 pant and a 16-18 top. My body fat is around 27% so I ignore the BMI because I do have a lot of muscle along with the fat. I am 53 and want my insides to look great as well as my outside. I have been working with a trainer 2x per week and work out 4 more days on my own for the past 5 weeks after a 2-1/2 year hiatus. My endurance has improved greatly and I have lost 5 inches but no pounds.
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hiya, curvy 5'8" and anyone feel free to add me
  • karma971
    karma971 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone:

I am new at this and need everyones support. Please. I started last week and haven't loose a pound. Super curvy women please add me.
  • karma971
    karma971 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone:

I am new at this, started last week and need everyones support. Please add me!
  • wannabefit_amanda
    Options
    5 ft. 5 in. Looking to lose between 20-25 pounds. Feel free to add. :)
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'1 and and on the curvy side. I could use and provide support, motivation and exchange meal ideas so feel free to add me!
  • Hirundo
    Hirundo Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'7'' and curvy .. lost almost 25 pounds an needs to loose at least as much still

feel free to add me ;)
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Um, okay first of all, you're stunning. Like crazily so. Secondly, I fit your topic! Sending friend request. :happy:
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and was called "cute and curvy" the other day lol. I have an hourglass figure, I just like to say I have MORE time than most :wink:
  • SuperBrownSugar2009
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5 add me if you want. :smile:
  • shellimus
    shellimus Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I just requested you as a friend.

I am 5'7"

SW 170
    CW 168 lbs.
    GW 135-140
    BMI 33

If anyone wants to friend me also, I would love to encourage and support and receive the same in return.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    5'8.5 :)
    Feel free to add me! I love new friends.
  • mallorydisalvo
    mallorydisalvo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    5'7" with a donk. haha I am not as curvy up top but i am definately curvacious in the hips, butt, thigh region..

I have definitely had the same feelings before, but I just don't know that i will ever be built to be a typical size 3 or 5 or something...just working on getting super fit and looking the best possible for me! :)

Good luck girl! Add if you like!