Ever wanted to totally take a picture of somebody at gym?

Options

Replies

• drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    That's awesome... so I wont relay stories of the roid rage freaks who randomly yell at members and have crazy bug eyes - I have a special story, that happens over and over at least 5 times a week. This is a mid-town corporate area gym btw...
    An old geezer, obviously a hobo (how did they let him in?) on a stationary bike, watching TV. His clothes are dirty and he kind of smells... but every time a trainer or another gym employee walks by, all they keep saying to him is - "Sir, if you are going to sit here, you have to spin the bike."
    Seriously?

LOL....literally did laugh out loud!
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Bleach BlOnde mullet
    Cut off camo sweat pants
    Some bright orange shirt with a choo choo train on it, and cutoff sleeves

And he's standing by the tv watching "friends" lol

Then you have the person that takes a pic of themselves in the mirror, trying to look like they are working out.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Bleach BlOnde mullet
    Cut off camo sweat pants

Then you have the person that takes a pic of themselves in the mirror, trying to look like they are working out.
    He he
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    P.S. i stopped going to the PT at the gym couple weeks ago.

Wanna know why?

His girlfriends goes to the same gym. For the 50 bucks I was paying him for my session he would go and talk to/pash her for at least half of the time I had him as my trainer.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Bleach BlOnde mullet
    Cut off camo sweat pants

I'll bet he listens to Ted Nugent.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Bleach BlOnde mullet
    Cut off camo sweat pants

Maybe he has Cat Scratch Fever (sorry, it needed to be said, LOL!) :bigsmile:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Bleach BlOnde mullet
    Cut off camo sweat pants

Maybe he has Cat Scratch Fever (sorry, it needed to be said, LOL!) :bigsmile:

LMAO!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Bleach BlOnde mullet
    Cut off camo sweat pants

Be careful. We had a student take a picture of one of the teachers at her school at the pool (doing water exercise) and posted it. Next thing you know it was spread through the whole school. People were really mean. It went to litigation and the teacher settled out of court. The girl that posted it got suspended from school.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Bleach BlOnde mullet
    Cut off camo sweat pants

Be careful. We had a student take a picture of one of the teachers at her school at the pool (doing water exercise) and posted it. Next thing you know it was spread through the whole school. People were really mean. It went to litigation and the teacher settled out of court. The girl that posted it got suspended from school.

I'm not the kind of person who would ever actually do such a thing. But he did look humorous, it was temptign
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Bleach BlOnde mullet
    Cut off camo sweat pants

You should see the people who flock to Reno for Burning Man every year...they make Walmartians look normal...
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    I like the girl that has the front to back camel toe!

I think its called a moose knuckle!

MooseKnuckle.jpg

Where I'm from camel toe is for females and moose knuckle is the male version. Usually found when the guy is insisting on wearing the thin-fabric'd bicycle shorts of the 80's two sizes too small. *facepalm*
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have Steven Baldwin with a crew cut at my gym...walks around with a lollipop in his mouth and tries to give the women tips on how to use the machines...he talks 90% of the time and works out 10%
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

MooseKnuckle.jpg

Where I'm from camel toe is for females and moose knuckle is the male version. Usually found when the guy is insisting on wearing the thin-fabric'd bicycle shorts of the 80's two sizes too small. *facepalm*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfE2PfF37954_8X5qStPfgrL5iby-HtFSZ_an-FdjSC1IQU9tv7Q
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    i would! there was a man at my community pool who always wore a tight speedo and we called him speedo torpedo... one day i snapped a shot of the speedo in action, lotioning up his legs!
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options

MooseKnuckle.jpg

FACE PALM THAT!

Moose-knuckle-1.jpg
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    i would! there was a man at my community pool who always wore a tight speedo and we called him speedo torpedo... one day i snapped a shot of the speedo in action, lotioning up his legs!

Sounds like someone has a little crush.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    yes the guy who had to stop to put lipstick on while working out! why do u need to put lipstick on whether your a guy or girl while on the elliptical lmao
  • ElleKay46
    ElleKay46 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wow! same as my guy - except mine is younger and has tiny skinny legs! bahaha
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Old guy, 60s. Bleach blonde mullet as well, wears a string tank, skin tight bike shorts, but he doesn't do cardio.

There is a dude that works out in the Gold's Gym in the Northern VA that looks exactly like this...and he always bobbing his head to what has to be heavy metal...

One day I saw him in Harris Teeter...we were leaving at the same time...he was driving a red beat up POS...with Florida tags...

He must travel around to different gyms?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Old guy, 60s. Bleach blonde mullet as well, wears a string tank, skin tight bike shorts, but he doesn't do cardio.

There is a dude that works out in the Gold's Gym in the Northern VA that looks exactly like this...and he always bobbing his head to what has to be heavy metal...

One day I saw him in Harris Teeter...we were leaving at the same time...he was driving a red beat up POS...with Florida tags...

He must travel around to different gyms?

He must really get around. I'm in Georgia.