Support needed.

Options
Hi everyone!
I'm new to MFP, just set up my profile. Well, kind of.

Hope you add me as a friend. I really need the support... it's my first time. I know 20-25 pounds doesn't seem like much, it is to me. I don't have the support I would love from my family.
I want to lose weight to stay in the healthy weight range for someone my height. I'm 2 lbs from overweight. And while that doesn't seem like much, I want to stay in a healthy weight -and have some room for later years- so I can have a healthy life and be an inspiration for people who might want to have a healthy life.

Replies

• moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want :) I'm a student and mess up on my calorie intake A LOT haha but I'm always here to support you!
  • Redbone000
    Redbone000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • jazzcait
    jazzcait Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and will add you :)
  • longley68
    Options
    Hi There. I'm new to posting but so far I have lost 19lbs on My Fitness Pal. I've tried every form of weight loss gimmicks shakes diets the lot but if you are true to yourself in what you put in to my fitness pal this has been the only thing that has worked. I would love to lose 30lbs but I'd be happy with 25lbs. Go for it and if anyone wants to tell me how to add them I'd love too.