still not quitting

Options
2»

Replies

• Lalaskiss
    Options
    I feel like that sometimes too. Exactly like that, but what we're working for will keep you sane. I broke up with my scale for a while. 1lb could be from anything. Keep going, Im here with you! =)
  • mstcass
    mstcass Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    keep it up! you are doing A good job!
  • fixeruppper
    fixeruppper Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Try Increasing your calories to 1500. 1200 calories a day could be too low when you are active and your body may be in starvation mode. Also, drink 10 glasses of water per day. This worked for me.
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Those are a lot of things that you're doing that you should be proud of... before you know it you will see the benefits. Stick with it. Good luck.
  • narenn
    narenn Posts: 73
    Options
    You can do it. Nothing is there to stop you. Just keep pushing, and you WILL reach your goal!
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Have you thought of printing out your successes and reasons for doing this and keeping it where you can see it? Worked for me to quit smoking.... There are successes that can't be measure quantifiably. Sounds like your reaping more than the rewards you can measure on a scale.
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Don't quit! U will do it!
  • Janet717
    Janet717 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Losing weight isn't always in the number on the scale! Don't let that get you down. Sometimes losing weight is in how your clothes fit. I have been at 60-65 pounds lost for over a year but if you look at me I look like I've lost 80-90 pounds because of how my body has changed. If you feel like you are plateauing do something different with your exercise....shock your body! The changes you have posted are great, keep focusing on the positive however assess the negative only long enough to figure out what the positive is in that negative. For example you went to starbucks because the craving for a sweet coffee was too much to resist (that's the negative) what's the positive? You ordered a lo-cal alternative instead of your calorie laden usual. We will have our days in this struggle to lose weight assess them and move on. Keep up the GREAT work!!!:happy:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    excellent!!! you are on the road to becoming a healthier you!!! writing things down can help you gain perspective on what you really want. can i suggest you write these goals down on paper and stick them on your fridge? Good Luck!!!
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Well done for not quitting; however I feel as though I must point out that all fluids whether pepsi, tea, coffee etc. all contain water. When it says you should drink 8 glasses a day, it doesn't mean pure. It can be anything, and a lot of your water comes from the food that you eat.

Obviously the sugar/caffeine in your drinks are another problem, but you are drinking water.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!