what is with this stupid weight loss

Options
So Last week i lost 2lb and This week nothing.
Im exercising a lot eating under my calorie goal each day.
whats the big idea

Replies

• papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    just all the changes going on with your body i guess, be patient

:wink:
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    It's hard to help when your diary is closed and you aren't really explaining your exercise regimen.
  • melelana
    melelana Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Try on smaller clothing. Sometimes you will gain muscle, especially when working out... which does weigh something. You can be the same weight, but fitter, slimmer, and stronger.
  • aimeelouwhite
    aimeelouwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    EAt your calorie goal and eat back your exercise calories - otherwise your body will be storing calories
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I understand eating your daily calorie goal, but not so much eating back all of your exercise calories.
    Just stick with it -- it is probably your body adjusting. I've had a similar trend the end of last week so this week I'm working to be closer to my calorie goal (I've been way under lately) and keep up with my water.
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Have you added a lot more weights to your program. There is no way if you are a woman ( i assume....) that you put on a pound of muscle. It's probably your muscles storing water. Keep at it. Exercising and eating right has never failed anyone - ever. I haven't lost an ounce in a week and a half. Even though I exercise daily and eat what I should. Try unlocking your diary.....
  • kathyj1985
    Options
    Your body's water weight fluctuates daily. I personally stopped using the scales as a measure of weight loss, measurements are more accurate specially if you're on a weight lifting program because muscle mass is more denser than fat and weights more...