Hi Losers (weight)!!!

Options
Hi everyone - been using MFP for a while now and lost 15 lbs but not rally got in to blogging etc. Could do to start interacting with other people in my position to be honest! I'm not massive but would feel much better about myself if i could lose about another stone. My main enemies are booze and pizza. I tend to do really well in the week but the weekend really messes everything up!

Replies

• aburke626
    aburke626 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I find myself in the same situation a lot - I want to relax with my friends on the weekend and while I don't go nuts, I don't eat the way I would alone - and with friends, it tends to be beer and pizza. No one wants to be the one who order a salad at the pizza place! I try to balance it out as much as I can, but it's so hard sometimes.
  • skillaz123
    Options
    I find the best way to get round this is to do a load of exercise on a Saturday and Sunday morning even if you're rough from the night before, it balances things up and is a good hang-over cure too!
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    booze and pizza? sounds like me!
  • skillaz123
    Options
    They're the killer flab twins!
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I actually love take away food and eating out and during the week i can try my best to keep away - but come weekend, it is almost impossible when out with family and friends - just find it impossible to turn down the offer to eat the food I LOVE!! :love:

But I am trying to gym 5 days a week and also keep resturants/ take away as a treat!! :ohwell: x
  • skillaz123
    Options
    Well I've started a blog today so if you want to follow me and my weight-loss on the run up to Christmas please feel free to subscribe.
    Its a new start as I had a large Stuffed Crust Mexican Hot Dominos last night and 8 cans!!!!