Visalus Shakes

Options
Ladymomo9
Ladymomo9 Posts: 35 Member
I will be starting the Visalus 90 day challenge very soon! Any success stories on MFP that has found success with the help of these shakes?? I would love to be friends with you!

Replies

• momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    The only success stories of Visalus I've heard are that the people selling it are getting rich.
  • me1howard
    me1howard Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Have heard that the shakes you buy at wal-mart are just as good; but nothing takes the place of good, healthy food.
  • cntrymama2x
    Options
    I've never heard of them before. I looked into the Advocare last week.
  • Ladymomo9
    Ladymomo9 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That's a plus! I'd love that to happen to me too, but I wanna focus on my weight...if the rich part is meant to be, then great!! I'm just a customer though....lol
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I got a ton of it for free (didn't work as a quick fox for a friend's mom)

They are yummy tho.
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I have tried them, in fact, I have 3 bags still sitting at home (need to figure out what to do with them lol). I think they taste great, but I'm just not a shake person. I can't replace my meals, I like eating too much haha, and with 1200 cals a day, I got to get it when I can! Good luck to you!
  • Loula2011
    Loula2011 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I like the taste and the knowing what I'm going to have for breakfast part. I'm just trialing it for a couple weeks and seeing how it goes. Good luck on it. :)
  • meaganh13
    meaganh13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am actually over half way through my 90 day Challenge and have quit it and joined MFP instead, along with eating healthy and working out. I actually gained over 5lb with the shakes and was having one for breakfast, one for lunch and a healthy dinner with good snacks in between. I said "forget this" and am enjoying eating real food again and am already back to my pre-Challenge weight. I still have the mix and will make a shake when I'm in a pinch for breakfast, but that's about all. It's expensive and requires you to eat healthy and excercise anyways, so I say put that money towards things that you love: wholesome, organic vegetables and a few treats here and there - you'll be happier!
  • kacione
    kacione Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The shakes are great and like any weight loss program you need to be consistant and incorporate exercise into your program. I lost 15 pounds and 6.5 inches after being on a plateau for over a year.
  • duinvisalus
    Options
    Hi I lost 10 lbs, 19 inches, and 8 points on my bmi for the first 90 days. My blood sugar and cholesteral were normal for the first time in over 25 years. My Dr was very impressed. I have more energy too! So now have to start the working out part. I have seen how this product has changed so many peoples lives and health. I have never felt better, it HAS changed my life for the better.
  • Ryan_Marie_
    Ryan_Marie_ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love visalus! I have lost 20 lbs in one month. Granted it doesn't work for everyone, but don't let people put you down about it. I get so much hate on this site for endorsing them! I love them. I don't have to worry about portion size and it makes counting calories so much easier. Add me and we can be support for eachother! Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!