Man Breasts (Best Way To Get Rid?)

Options
I am middle-eastern british male and have man breasts which I really detest. I have lost 37lbs and while they have come down a bit, they are still not where I want them to be. I understand the need to do chest exercises and stuff and have started doing weights and cardiovascular.

My question is, is that enough? Or can something else, something specific, be done? (apart from surgery)

Replies

• mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Breast tissue is generally fat tissue. Cardio is the only way to lose the fat. But unfortunately you cannot spot reduce. Do strength training to tighten the muscles behind the fat, and continue to do cardio to lose weight.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Eat at a moderate deficit, lift weights, repeat. Nothing specific can be done outside of surgical procedures. Keep lowering your bodyfat and they will eventually get much better/go away.
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Just to add to the above comment, you would probably benefit from fitting some swimming into you cardio routine.
  • clamour_kid
    Options
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate your comments. Will certainly go swimming once a week and have started to do a couple of sessions of weights a week.

Currently I have the ratio set to 5 days Cardio and 2 days weights. I still need to lose more weight as i want to get slimmer.