• Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Medjool dates, cashews and cheese.

Also, heavy cream. Don't judge.
  • CMomma23
    CMomma23 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Chips & Dip.... & CAKE :/ I CAN NOT keep that stuff in my house because I eat it. Every birthday I am sending cake home with guests.
  • linda1243
    linda1243 Posts: 166
    Options
    artichoke dip, spinach dip, queso dip... see the pattern? I had to drop the dip.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    icecream and peanut butter.. My gods ice cream with pb must be out of my sight at all times lol
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    ok...now I'm getting hungry!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    chips. i have to make sure i get the small bags

Yup, I've eaten a Costso sized Lays at one sitting. Probably north of 4,000 calories?
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Pizza and french fries! I want one or the other or both all the time, I try to stay away from the cafe at work b/c its so easy to pick that up b/c its so avail all the time!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Wine :drinker:

Pizza
    Cheese
    Sourdough bread
    French Fries
  • skinnylaura88
    Options
    E V E R Y T H I N G
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    SWEEEEEETS. I love to bake and when I do I have to immediately take the finished product to work. I wouldn't doubt I could eat a whole pan of brownies in one sitting. Or a whole batch of cookies. Or a cake... see the pattern? LOL
  • EIEIannone
    EIEIannone Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    French fries and ranch! Omg. Especially if they are kinda crispy fries.... And they are loaded with cheese and bacon. :)
  • LemonPoppySeedMuffin
    Options
    Bread, potatoes & Pringles!
  • CherrySunday
    Options
    cheese crackers and kettle chips! when i do indulge, I have to buy the small bags. if i had a FULL big bag of either of those, I'd lose it!!!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Ruffles Sour Cream & Cheddar potato chips. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. If I ever buy them now it is the little 25-cent bags!
  • juliapm7
    Options
    Sour patch kids (or fruits or watermelon slices). I bought a large, 11 serving bag thinking that it was cheaper than buying the medium sized bag. I would just divide it into individual servings and put those in plastic baggies and have 11 days worth of candy goodness as treats...yea, right. Whole bag was gone in two days. I just can't stop eating those little things. And what drives me more crazy is that I keep testing myself! Maybe one day I'll be able to say that I'm satisfied after one serving.
  • tracymonique
    tracymonique Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and peanut butter.:tongue:
  • wagreen
    wagreen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Omgggggg...I love lance vanilla cream cookies, they are my favorite, my weakness WAS frenchfries but since starting Myfitnesspal I only have them maybe 2x a week and I have a small portion. I stopped cooking them at home because I would eat the whole bag not even caring about portion size.
  • krisrpaz
    krisrpaz Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Pasta, Publix Subs, Cheesecake, White Cake with Whipped Icing, Homemade Brownies

OH YEAH...and POTATOES. Any shape or form.
  • pasofan
    pasofan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hot fresh bread !!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    popcorn, fries, fried chicken....I stay away from fries and fried chicken...and I do the 100 calorie bags of popcorn. I can't stop eating popcorn lol