Replies

• 1erica60
    1erica60 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just a quick weigh-in! CW-209.8!! Down a little over 2 pounds!:drinker:
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in today at 156.2. Not where I wanted to be but it is a loss.
    I need to find this weeks challenge and really focus on doing this.
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    The same as last week. It's better than going backwards again i suppose. I never posted my trigger food so i suppose it's biscuits. I cant have just one of them so i try to keep them out of the house.
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    up 1.8 this week. 144.4

i'm okay with it honestly I've been way off my game, my sodium levels are through the roof. i'm actually taking a break (supposed to have started already) but I didn't want to drop out of the challenge completely. I actually have made myself a doctor appointment (first time I'll have been to the doctors since May of 2009) I've been super super exhausted lately, bruising super easy, so I think my iron levels are way down and I need to get on a supplement that wont affect my digestive system so much.

I don't think I'm going to meet my goal for this challenge... even with 4 weeks to turn it around, I'm just not very hopeful.
  • cdevine10
    cdevine10 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds this week!! This puts me at 10 pounds overall that I have lost since starting my journey. I was really focused last week. I know my trigger foods are sweets so I completely avoided them! I did not have one sweet all week! (that is HUGE for me) During the week I logged every morsel that went into my body and for the weekend I backed off a little from logging ( i am rarely home during the weekend with football games (I have younger siblings) and watching my niece.) I am feeling amazing and even though I had plans last night I got on the treadmill right when I got home from work and did a 40 minute run then took a quick shower and went and did my plans. I have to make working out a priority.

This week: 175

Goal for next week:
    My husband will be gone this weekend so I really want to work out both Saturday and Sunday. I have a few plans but I think I can get it done. I want another 2 on the scale!!
  • oliviawink
    oliviawink Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    and the yo-yo continues.... 161 this am. Theoretically I'm down 1 lb, but I've been up and down with the same 3 lbs, so I'm finding it hard to believe that it's real. So stuck, but not giving up. After my regular workout with my neighbor yesterday I added an extra 10 minutes. I suppose I should add something extra and really butt-kicking and different to the mix, like JM's BFBM or 30DS a couple days a week, but I feel like my time is already so packed I'm not sure where I'd fit it in.

The good news is, one of my NSVs (remember those!?!?) if to get stronger and that's definitely happening. When I do the Gilad videos with my neighbor, the 8lbs are now my heavy weights and the 5lbs are my light ones (as opposed to 3 being light and 5 being heavy before). That's a great thing. I have not lost inches yet, but I'm not giving up on that. The stronger I get , the smaller I'll get, right?!?!

Good start on my water - 4 cups down already. My mini-goal: 8 glasses by noon. I'm gonna move my office into the bathroom. LOL:embarassed:
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    Checking in!

9/6 SW: 196.0
    9/13 WK1: 193.4
    9/20 WK2: 194.2
    9/27 WK3: 193.4
    10/4 WK4: 193.8
    10/11 WK5: 192.6
    10/18 WK6: 191.4

SO close to getting in the yellow!!! Just 0.1 lbs away!!! Now I have to lose 0.9 lbs this week to break into the yellow next week.

I would love, love, love to lose 1.5 lbs by next Tuesday and break into the 180s. My personal goal for the week -- lose 1.5 lbs to get into the yellow and the 180s. Double bonus!!!
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    My weight has been jumpy this past week...I'm sure it's due to me taking a week off and just enjoying fall break with 3 kids...I had two on top of my one here last week...we went everywhere and did everything...and ate everything! So today I am logging me at 154 and hope to be back down to 152 by next week, hoping I just need a sodium flush!
    Olivia, I'm feeling like you today...really drinking the water here and am probably going to float away, lol.
  • vcmete222
    Options
    I'm down 1 more pound this week. I was really hoping to break into the 130's this week, so I'm a little disappointed, but at least the scale is still moving.
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,943 Member
    Options
    142.6 pounds this morning therefore a 0.9 gain :( since last Tuesday so I will not be in green anymore but at least I posted the gain instead of hiding out which is what I did last time I gained a bunch of weight. This time I will not disappear off the thread after gaining weight I will just work to lose it again.
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    189 today. I have been a little frustrated with my weight. But then I retook my measurements and a fitness test today with a better result so apparently I have been doing something even if my weight doesn't show it. Hope you are all well!
  • xreinvention
    xreinvention Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight on September 6, 2011: 158.4lbs
    Goal Weight by November 22, 2011: 143.0lbs

Week One on September 13, 2011: 156.4lbs
    Week Two on September 20, 2011: 154.8lbs
    Week Three on September 27, 2011: Didn't weigh in. TOM.
    Week Four on October 4, 2011: 153.0lbs
    Week Five on October 11, 2011: 151.8lbs
    Week Six on October 18, 2011: 150.6lbs

Down 1.2 pounds again. Pretty steady loss. I'm a little confused as to how I ended up losing weight... I binged a few times. :(

I'm getting bored of the Walk at Home DVDS and it's getting too cold here for me to walk/run outside. I need to find something new to do. Any ideas?
    I'm thinking when I get paid on Friday I'll go pick up some hand weights (or an exercise bike.... or both...) and start on the 30 Day Shred. I've been wanting to for a while and now that I'm bored with my current routine it seems like a good time.

Any ideas for at home videos or anything are appreciated. :]
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    CW: 196
    no change
  • jenniferjgayfield
    Options
    129.2 today...should be able to get more active on here really soon. Took a licensing test on Saturday and passed, so much relieved...also relieved I didn't have a huge gain as I let myself eat whatever I wanted last week...OMG, we're farther into this challenge than I realized...so sorry to have gotten lost for a while, but really glad to be back!
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    H4H SW 156.2
    9/13 154.6
    9/20 153.4
    9/27 153.0
    10/4151.2
    10/11 150.6
    10/18 151.2
    H4H GW 150

DRAT--up 0.6 this week. I've been eating foods with a bit more sodium this week, so don't know if that's part of it. I'm getting close to my goal weight, so I'm expecting a little bounce back and forth. I was really hoping to bid the 150's goodbye--maybe next week.
  • parvy123
    parvy123 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi all, quick check in but will post properly soon. Very happy this week:

H4H SW 302
    CW 18 oct 298.5

Yippee!

Thanks all for support xxx
  • prekteacher2
    Options
    Good Tuesday to all., I'm UP .6! Could be from TOM! I'll post more later. I hope everyone has a great evening.

CW:151.2
  • vwbear
    vwbear Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 178.4 this week, so down 1.6 :smile: Life has been extremely stressful lately, and exercise has been virtally non-existant, so I'm very thankful for the loss. Have a great week everyone :drinker:
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    9/06 SW: 198
    9/13: 198
    9/20: 199
    9/29: 198
    10/4: 198
    10/11: 197
    10/18: 197

11/22 GW: 185

Wk #6: No Change

Have a good Tuesday evening, All!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SallyCC
    SallyCC Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have a gain and I am depressed about it. I wasn't going to post but after reading other's posts, I know I need to...and now to move on. I hope my body does what it needs to do so I can get back to my usual pattern.

My weight is 201.8