Trigger Foods: What's yours?

Options
13»

Replies

• CapeCodLover
    CapeCodLover Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anything Italian ... cheese, pasta, garlic bread, meatballs, pizza, mozzerella sticks, bruscetta ..... please make me stop!!
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Biscuits... the kind on a can ugh.... I can eat a whole can of them! Pizza is a tough one for me too.
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Oreos. I swear there is some kind of drug in them. Can NOT have them around me.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Ruffles and French onion dip. Gimme.
  • EIEIannone
    EIEIannone Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Oreos. I swear there is some kind of drug in them. Can NOT have them around me.

Oh my goodness. I could eat oreos and milk all day. If I don't pay attention, I'll have the entire package gone in 20 min. Haha.
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Candy corn.

^^^^^ This and french fries. And before you ask, yes I would eat them either separate or together. Just don't get in my way of the candy corn.
  • patchofblue
    Options
    Fresh bread, cookies, brownies, donuts, etc. (anything baked and sweet). Once I start, I can't stop.
  • Windchild
    Windchild Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Pastries and chocolate. Especially chocolate. Also pretzels and beef jerky. I can't buy either without making sure it's a tiny bag or I won't stop till they're gone.
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    All things sweet!!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Reeses Cups. Those are the devil. But delicious.
  • bethgrayster
    bethgrayster Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    beer....damn i love that stuff.

wings are also pretty FREAKING amazing.

I love beer and wings too and of course with my wings, i want ranch dressing.
  • Wingmistress
    Options
    Cheese. Beer. Chips. Beer. Wings. Beer.

(Noticing the trend)....

Bar food and beer.
  • bcatalano89
    Options
    peanut butter and crackers, buffalo wings, and oreos... they are my biggest down fall :-/
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    2 things I rarely make because I just can't stop eating it

Egg noodles with butter
    Macaroni and cheese
    Cheesy hashbrown casserole
  • jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Okay first off not a good idea to be reading everyone's trigger foods because now I want to raid the snack/candy isle in the grocery store! :laugh: Second mine is chips and then if I add dip it is even worse! I have always loved chips even as a little little girl when I was not heavy but I can tell you that it definately helped get me to the weight I am now. I cannot buy them or they will be gone in a flash!
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Okay first off not a good idea to be reading everyone's trigger foods because now I want to raid the snack/candy isle in the grocery store! :laugh: Second mine is chips and then if I add dip it is even worse! I have always loved chips even as a little little girl when I was not heavy but I can tell you that it definately helped get me to the weight I am now. I cannot buy them or they will be gone in a flash!

AGREED!!! I don't know why I came back in to read it again! lol now I'm hungry and want lots of this stuff!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    oh, I forgot. My biggest is cheese. I can live on cheese and crackers. I have to make myself eat small portions.