How Important IS breakfast??

Options
124»

Replies

• Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed this thread is still going.

Breakfast has no noticeable effect on metabolism or pure fat burning.

If you find it helps you out in terms of cravings, making better choices, etc, then go ahead and eat.

If you have self-control and don't get/don't give into cravings, and don't want breakfast, then don't eat it.

What's the problem?

Thank you.

Try one. If it doesn't work try the other. Do what works for you. Everyone is different!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

If you find it helps you out in terms of cravings, making better choices, etc, then go ahead and eat.

If you have self-control and don't get/don't give into cravings, and don't want breakfast, then don't eat it.

What's the problem?

Thank you.

Try one. If it doesn't work try the other. Do what works for you. Everyone is different!

NO!!!!!!111 I'M WRITE AND YOUR WRONG!!! Y DON'T YOU NO THAT!!!!!!!!!!111!!!ELEVENTY!!!!!!!!

funny-dog-pictures-loldogs-wharrgarbl.jpg
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

What's the problem?

Yup.

I like to have something for breakfast, but I really don't like starchy food in the morning. It's a preference thing.
  • celiamj
    celiamj Posts: 38
    Options
    Eating only when she's hungry is what she does already, but the point is that she wants to eat with her family, and by eating only when she wants she gets her schedule discoordinated with her family's shedule...

Eh, this was supposed to be an answer to chicklet846!!

"However, if you want to try and coordinate your meals better with your family, why not have some fruit at 11, a light lunch (smaller portion) with your family at 12, dinner with them at 6 and then perhaps a light snack later in the evening."
    ^This sounds good!