Hello! :)

Options
I'm Bree, I weigh around 132-135 & 5'6 it's not my weight I care about it is the shape of my body, I'm pretty skinny but out of shape. I'm here to eat healthier and get in shape. I would love to meet people to be friends with on here and to help me keep motivated!

Also, pretty soon I will have a Youtube channel with makeup tutorials, tips & tricks, and my progress on getting in shape etc. I will let you know when I get it started and be sure to check it out!

Good luck to everyone on here, and I wish you guys the best in your progress! :)

Replies

• impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck shaping up!! Add me if you'd like im great for sarcastic support :)
  • silkkat50
    silkkat50 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey Bree :) Im a four day newbie myself, although i joined last year i didnt stick to it, probably because i didnt come for support on the community! :) I'd definitely like to see your youtube channel, take a look at mine if you like, its not make-up, its singing, but id like to see yours when you get it, id like some new make-up ideas.. I think people could do with a make-over when they are losing weight, helps the self image.x
  • Blpn
    Blpn Posts: 4
    Options
    I will definantly check out your channel! :)

I'm pretty good with makeup and I would love to show people my tips and tricks and boost their confidence and make them feel better about themselves! I will post a topic when my channel starts! :)