20 Down by Halloween - Team 2

Options
124»

Replies

• saeverman
    Options
    I stayed the same, but at least I didn't gain!

Stephanie E
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    my scale finally moved, down 3lb since last week :) but total for this challenge down 4lb lol
  • domi09
    domi09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Down 0.4 not great but moving in the right direction. I think I am a down a total of 3lbs since I joined this challenge. Plus where has the rest of the team been? We have 4 weeks left of this challenge we might as well make the most of it :)
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Plus where has the rest of the team been?

i have NOOOO idea!! they have vanished!! Good job to those of us who have stuck it out! may our hard work bring awesome results!
  • domi09
    Options
    Down 1.3lbs this week.... :bigsmile: I have to weigh every week to keep myself in check! Yeah for this challenge. I won't be down 20 by halloween but if I am down 8lbs that is an average a pound a week, and for me that is acceptable. Going to set some new mini goals after this challenge is over. Any suggestions.

Great job to everyone that has stuck with team Boo!
  • saeverman
    Options
    I'm sending a message to everyone, just to check in with everyone. I've been really busy with school and my laptop died. So I had to wait for someone to hook up our downstairs computer to the internet.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Stephanie E
  • saeverman
    Options
    Where is everyone? I'm not going to be down 20 by Halloween, but at least I am down!

Stephanie E
  • domi09
    Options
    I wasn't down 20 by Halloween but my net loss was down... Moving in the right direction! Good job everyone, and thank you Caripta85 for putting this together... It definately was accountabilty. Now on to a new challenge!