Trying to get back to 250Lbs from 367Lbs (Maybe more when I

Options
I am 29 years old 6'2" I just joined the Fitness Pal only a week ago from this Post 10/11/11 starting at 367.7 Lbs, My plan is to reach my old weight of 250. I am not going on some special diet for now only cutting back on my juice intake and walking 2x daily each at least for 45-35 minutes with my 10 month old son.

He and My wife are the reason why I am losing the weight. And as of Today October 18 I have lost:

11831616.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Good luck MFP is a great tool.
  • jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Looks like you're doing great! Keep up all of your hard work and pretty soon you will be running circles around your son :)
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Just dont TRY...DO.
    I sent a FR...I'll support you along the way, so long as you stay dedicated.
  • srandle175
    Options
    Keep up the great work! Their are some great people on MFP!!!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. You have had a great start. I hope you find the things you need to keep going.

Best wishes
  • jchester71
    jchester71 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Its totally doable. I am a bigger guy too and am tring to get down to 230 which was my fit adult walking around weight. I am down 50+ lbs (from 306) and just passed though my college weight. This is totally doable for you. My primary motivation was also my wife. She has MS and needs me to be around to serve her for a long time, just like your wife and son need you. Focus on that and it will be easy.
  • newton2
    newton2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Keep it up.
  • dempsey0221
    Options
    Good luck man . I started at 378 and my goal is 240-250, right now i am at 359. Get it off now i am 43 and when i was younger i could drop it so easy .
  • staroftheeast
    staroftheeast Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    WoW. That's an awesome start. Keep up the good work. I wish you a long, happy & healthy life.
  • andspen
    Options
    Thank You everyone for your support! Especially Jchester71 and BigDaddyBRC for your short stories, they brought a tear to my eye. As to Dempsey0221 - Let's Kick this Fat in the A55 even if there's a 26 year difference.

Oh and I am totally open to have more friends, the more = motivation and sucess (so PLEASE FRIEND ME)
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Great start!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!