Ladies - Sports Bra Help

Options
Tonight, I went shopping for a sports bra. I'm a woman of size and wear a 42D. I went to JC Penny. The gal measured me and came up with 44D (which is wrong, she didn't do it right). Then, JC Penny didn't even have a 42D sports bra. They did offer to order it for me, but I can do that myself; I wanted to try them on! I then went to Dillards. Pretty sure that was a mistake. The first lady I spoke to looked at my girls as I stood there and informed me that I was a DD, not a D and then tried to stuff me in a 40DD (and then a 40D). Dillards carries nothing larger than a 40DD in a sports bra, apparently, and didn't even bother to check to see if they came in bigger sizes.
So the question is...what do the chesty ladies wear? I would prefer something that still has an underwire.

Thanks ahead of time!

11706347.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• aimeesale
    Options
    Enell.com carries them for any size. They're not cute or comfortable (for long periods of time), but they will not let the girls move. Well worth the money!!
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    ENELL! They make terrific big girl sports bras. At my highest I was a 40DDD and a runner. Yeah. Ouch. Enell got me through. I think the one I have is called the "goddess" or something like that.
  • CityOnAHill
    CityOnAHill Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just visited the site. Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. Thanks, ladies!
  • hhartsog
    hhartsog Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Go to ****'s Sporting Goods and look for Moving Comfort. I'm a 38DD and those are all I wear. I buy a 38 D so I can "lock and load".
  • hhartsog
    hhartsog Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Go to ****'s Sporting Goods and look for Moving Comfort. I'm a 38DD and those are all I wear. I buy a 38 D so I can "lock and load".
    \

And since it seems to block it out, the word sounds like Rich's but starts with a D. This is the one I get:

Moving Comfort Women's Maia Sports Bra
  • fitnesscook
    Options
    My 16 yr old daughter wears a 36DD and plays softball & soccer. She loves the Enell bras & Underarmor bras. I've bought both @ Amazon!!! Amazing prices... (even at 50.00 - 70.00) it was well worth the price!! No more bounce!! :wink:
  • soymilkcoffee
    Options
    I own several KALYX sports bras: http://www.gokalyx.com/Sports-Bras-for-C-to-D-Cup-s/138.htm
    I love them! I have a 36D chest and I like how their bras fit.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I found one of my favorites at Walmart for $11!!!!!!! It has form fitted cups, and a front closure, which I find offers the BEST support (T-back). I just happened to pass through that section of the store and when I saw it, looked. I don't remember the brand, but I love the bra. It's my favorite one to wear. I think it is a 40C.