Options
How long did yours last?
How did you break it?

Ideas needed! :)

Replies

• autiemommy
    Options
    Lasted a few weeks.

Really changed my diet and dropped my caloric intake and it seemed to kick my metabolism on. And went in a different direction with workouts too.

Hope that you get through it.
  • abirdy
    abirdy Posts: 36
    Options
    You probably need to change your exercise program, and increase the amount of time that you spend on it. Good Luck hope it works
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I actually upped my caloric intake and vary my workouts.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Been on one 10 wks now :( uppered exercise , ate all exercise calories, didnt eat exercise calories
    lowed exercise, upped calories and almost stopped exercise fained 4 lbs in 2 wks, back on exercise and
    calories game this week hope monday shows a dropped :grumble:
    Dont know what else I can try :frown:
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    WOW those with tickers on this post have lost over 200 lbs! Hats off to you!

Although I only had 25 lbs to lose I seem to be stuck in the 9-12 lbs lost range. I keep losing and gaining the same three lbs since June. bmw4deb - I've done the exact same as you and nothing seems to break it.
  • Been on one 10 wks now :( uppered exercise , ate all exercise calories, didnt eat exercise calories
    lowed exercise, upped calories and almost stopped exercise fained 4 lbs in 2 wks, back on exercise and
    calories game this week hope monday shows a dropped :grumble:
    Dont know what else I can try :frown:

Let's keep trying! No faining, we can just swing back and forth on the same 4lbs together, I'm on the same 3!
  • rdrnr
    rdrnr Posts: 10
    Options
    OMG l have been there now for almost 3 months .....how do we get out of it lol need answers as well ...when you find out write me k and help a pal lol add me
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Yep been there, heres what worked for me (disclaimer: I know what works for me may not work for others, this is just my opinion!)

- Really get into measuring/weighing absolutely everything that I eat
    - Change up my exercise routine, try something new
    - Increase my calories

If any change is made to calories or exercise then I need to stick with it for at least 4-6 weeks to see a difference
  • Yep been there, heres what worked for me (disclaimer: I know what works for me may not work for others, this is just my opinion!)

- Really get into measuring/weighing absolutely everything that I eat
    - Change up my exercise routine, try something new
    - Increase my calories

If any change is made to calories or exercise then I need to stick with it for at least 4-6 weeks to see a difference

WOW! 119 pounds! Amazing! The most I have ever had to lose is 39lbs and currently I have lost 8 out of 20 that I want to lose. Obviously what you have done, and are doing, works! Congratulations