Hello...

Options
My name is Lauren. Hope all is well with all of you. I had joined Weight Watchers back in 2006 or so and I had lost 75lbs. It was a great program. Unfortunately, I put on 40 of the 75 that I lost. I rejoined Weight Watchers last spring and I did not like it at all. The old way of doing things seemed so much better.

It's a pleasure meeting all of you and I look forward to working with you as we all try to make our weight loss goals.

I actually have a question. Is it ok to go over your protein limit?? I am fine in all of the other categories but not in the protein area. Thanks in advance! :smile:

Replies

• luvinlaurakate
    luvinlaurakate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I always go over my protein... but I figure since it is coming from healthy foods that it is probably fine. I don't see how to stay under it, one piece of chicken pretty much maxes me out lol.
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I don't think there's any reason having too much protein is a problem. Welcome! Feel free add me. :)
    Erica
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Protein isn't problematic unless you're completely inactive. Muscles need it. I'm trying to regain muscle lost over the years. I alternate days that involve chicken and other proteins, and days that are completely vegan and end up protein challenged. So far, so good.
  • tlcmillet
    tlcmillet Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am sure glad that you asked the protien question. I was wondering the same before I started back sliding. Welcome and I am looking for friends who can support me too. You can do it!!!
  • LaurenMcCeltics
    Options
    Thanks so much for the wonderful welcomes and for the answer to my question. It's a pleasure to meet all of you! =)