low cal hot chocolate

Options
I've had 8 today! bloody 8!! they're the options ones, around 40 cals each, and i'm addicted to them! i feel so bad! i think i love them because i'm always cold! good grief i need to stop having them...

Replies

• MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I've just had mine! Love them too!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I just had swiss miss 60 calorie one! love it!
  • watergirl626
    watergirl626 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Haha, I was just about to post a status update about hot chocolate. I haven't had any in so long, but a chocolate fix was calling my name, and the Swiss Miss no sugar added packets are only 60 cals.

Cold here too - I work with a bunch of guys who are always hot. Right now the window is open even though it is only 40'F outside. Blah!

Do you like tea? That is a good warm you up drink without cals and with added health benefits.
  • tracym17
    tracym17 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    ha ha. There's worse things to be addicted to - though I managed to wean myself off them.
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Look around for some nice herbal teas. I have some spice ones that really hit the spot, one has licorice in and the other has cocoa beans/husks in. They taste good, but without the calories :)
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Honestly Taste Really Good Hot Chocolate:flowerforyou:
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I usually save mine for after dinner / before bed. It's a great way to end the day, especially with a dollop of whipped cream.
  • Jenninedinburgh
    Jenninedinburgh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mmm I love Options - love the mint choc one :D It's cold here in Edinburgh...BRRR
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the options white hot chocolates. I could pour 2 or 3 sachets into one mug and drink 4 or more in a day, seriously!

I'm currently on day 2 of no processed or articficially sweetened foods though so they are out. I miss them so much already!!
  • billrlogan
    billrlogan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just had 2 cups of popcorn sprinkled with chocolate fudge at 187 cals, does that count as my hot chocolate :)