40 lbs down. Progress pictures.

Options

Replies

• crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Wow..good job!!! There's such a huge difference in your face!!! Congrats!!!
  • MandyCanDo
    MandyCanDo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job so far-you look AMAZING!!
  • BerylX
    BerylX Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great work!! And congrats on the 5K!!!
  • you are awesome! fantastic work so far!
  • emaline614
    emaline614 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    A little about me: I'm 25 years old, 5' 7", with a medium-large frame. I started MFP June 1st of this year and have lost 40-ish pounds so far. Started at 257.4 and was at 216 this morning. I've gone from a size 22 to a 16-18. When I started MFP, my goal was to lose 60 lbs to achieve ONEderland! As I get closer to onederland, I'm starting to think about my ultimate goal. Ultimately, I'd like to be 140-150, so I still have quite a way to go, but thought I would share my progress so far.

3de7f84d.jpg
    "before" picture is what I believe was my highest weight ever

7a5b018f.jpg
    "before" picture is just before I got pregnant with my twins

8df60e25.jpg
    "before" picture is about 3 months after I had my twins and "after" picture is from my first 5k last weekend!

Hope the difference is visible to someone other than just myself :)

hello fellow ginger... you look amazing. you can really see the difference in your face (and you have a gorgeous one).

congratulations and keep up the hard work. you'll make it!
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! That's how you look before and after. Keep up the great work!!!
  • destinysativatank
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! You look amazing!
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!! Congrats!
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You are uber cute. Well done on coming this far. I bet you're getting a lot of compliments in your daily life aren't you? x
  • grace1611
    Options
    looking good:flowerforyou:
  • womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow thats fantastic
  • You look amazing! Well done.
  • sjostrich
    sjostrich Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Right on! :D
  • swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    wow.. u have done wonders to your body and to yourself.. i wish i could paste some photographs for myself someday..
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow Congratulations! You are so pretty! So happy for you!
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Super cute!

We are VERY identical in size... I am currently 210 5'7" as well with a m/l frame. 

Before I had my baby I was around 145-150 and looked awesome at that size! I'm not sure I would have looked that great any less though...

I can't wait to get back down to that weight, I think thats a good goal! Congrats!
    I don't find many people with my same build. Thank you for sharing! I'm glad to know that I'm aiming for a good weight for my frame. We can get there together!! I love that we're around the same place in our journeys. Can't wait to lose more weight with you!
    What a great success! You are absolutely beaming in your "after" photos. = )    It's always encouraging to see someone else with PCOS that is doing so well!
    Thank you!! As far as PCOS goes, I don't let it define me. I'm big and, yes, some of my problem might be my PCOS, but with hard work and dedication, I WILL lose this weight. Honestly, I didn't even know PCOS could make losing weight difficult, until I started MFP and saw so many people using it as a crutch (not all, but most). I have PCOS pretty severely and have still managed to lose 40 lbs since June 1st! PCOS may have my body, but I will not allow it to have my mind! With dedication and positivity, I will overcome my weight and, hopefully, PCOS along with that :)
    You look beautiful! Great work!! Congrats on the 5K
    Great work!! And congrats on the 5K!!!
    Thank y'all! I walked it this year (with a teeny bit of jogging) in just under an hour. My goal is to run the same 5k next year! can't wait to compare this year and next year's pictures!
  • janey2607
    janey2607 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done x
  • KatyD80
    KatyD80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Any advice for someone new to the site?
    Keep up the success!
  • theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You can SO make it to your ultimate goal! Congratulations!
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job! I have twin 7 year old boys and I know what having twins can do to your body, but it's all worth it! Congrats on the 40 lbs down! Keep up the great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!