GUYS! Which is hotter? :]

Options
12346»

Replies

• AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm a little biased ;) but I just have a 'thing' for redheads!! Maybe it's b/c of the novelty that red is so hard to pull off, or maybe it's my biological calling to reproduce more redhead babies so we don't become extinct lol. But I do love any hair that's shiny & healthy!
  • theome
    theome Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm a little biased ;) but I just have a 'thing' for redheads!! Maybe it's b/c of the novelty that red is so hard to pull off, or maybe it's my biological calling to reproduce more redhead babies so we don't become extinct lol. But I do love any hair that's shiny & healthy!

I WANT A RED HEADED BABY TOO!
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    RED.....love love love red!
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I love my red hair and would not change it but I like all hair colors. As for men I love dark hair and blue or green eyes!
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Haha ! Really not much love for blonde !! Ehh well
  • craig1970
    craig1970 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love my red hair and would not change it but I like all hair colors. As for men I love dark hair and blue or green eyes!

I love your red hair too!!!

As for my preference, until I dated a blonde, it was brunette all the way. However I did date 3 girls in succession, and they were a brunette, a redhead and a blonde! Must have been my indecisive period. Oh hell, I'm still in it! lol.
  • craig1970
    craig1970 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    No particular preference, Aslong as the carpet matches the curtains..... Although I do like laminate flooring !

ROFL! Totally agree.
  • Rave1966
    Rave1966 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Darker hair. Black or brunette. But nothing against a blonde you understand!!! Just my preference. :-D
  • BigH80
    BigH80 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Another Vote for Dark Hair, more specifically long, dark hair. then redheads then blondes. JM2C
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i like all, just depends on the whole package/personality

This.
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Dark hair all the way. Brunettes drive me crazy sometimes.
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Auburn all the way. :)
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of the darker hair but with some light streaks in it
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    Whoah blondes are getting a bit of a bashing!!

I think it depends on the girl.. I like me blonde but my best friend would look odd! :)
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I suppose I should be thankful my blonde hair has gotten darker over the years and also for color in a box??? :ohwell:

Anyway, I do agree it's a lot in how you wear it.. and often the more natural the better. Although I've seen some pull off pink or blue, etc. and it suits them well. :smile:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I think women with naturally blond hair are beautiful, and there are a lot of women that can pull off dying it that color. However, some women just don't look good with dyed blond hair.
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I think women with naturally blond hair are beautiful, and there are a lot of women that can pull off dying it that color. However, some women just don't look good with dyed blond hair.

:flowerforyou: agreed