If you've ever posted before/after - THIS is for YOU:

Options
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because brave people like you - the people who woke up at one point and had ENOUGH of being embarassed, ashamed, angry or anything less than beautiful - had the courage to show the rest of us who are trying, what it was to look less-than-fit and to show how hard your hard work and dedication paid off....Thank you.

You are a daily inspiration for me, and the reason I keep pushing when I just want a chocolate bar and a nap.

That was all.

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    awwww :) you're welcome! you can do it!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    That was very nice. I LOVE your positive outlook, it's very refreshing AND it's going to help you so much in achieving your goals. Seeing before and afters are what have kept me going too! Best of luck to you!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    This is very encouraging! We need more stuff like THIS on the boards!!!!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    yeah, what Jamie said! I love reading all the stories too, especially when I'm having a bad day.
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    what a brilliant post!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    This is a lovely post :D makes me even happier that i posted mine now!
    xxx
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank You, and remember that YOU are a Big part of My Journey, too. None of us can do this alone!!
  • Softly_Sedated
    Options
    I needed to see this today. Last night I thought "Screw it. I love high calorie, high fat food too much. I can't do this. I should just give up. I should give away the clothes I hope to fit into, but never will and just stop tracking my food and eat whatever the hell I want." But I'm going to keep on! I lost two pounds and then gained them back, and now I'm down three pounds! (Need to adjust my ticker accordingly).
  • Luckydrd
    Luckydrd Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you for saying those words. I was so freaking embrassed to post mine but seeing others do the same gave me the courage.
  • julia80
    julia80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My sentiments exactly. I come on these boards EVERY day and look at the before and afters, I also read about other peoples struggles and it keeps me going.
  • JaimeBrown5
    Options
    Bump - in case other picture-posting troopers haven't seen. :smile:
  • JaimeBrown5
    Options
    ...again.
  • anG2413
    anG2413 Posts: 40
    Options
    AMEN!!!!
  • paulwebster18
    Options
    Got to agree, they really help. In fact after reading this thread I just did 20 really hard mins on my turbo trainer and it was my best yet!

14lbs lost in 37 days - I am so pleased I found this site!
  • chuluotababe
    Options
    My sentiments exactly. I come on these boards EVERY day and look at the before and afters, I also read about other peoples struggles and it keeps me going.

This is me. Everyday I get a little inspiration from MFP Success Stories and it keeps me going. Thank you MFP's!
  • paulwebster18
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for that awesome post and your kind words. We are all here for a common goal, but it's makes me feel better if my pics and story can help someone as there are SOOOO many who move me here. I posted a fat gross side by side of myself today and the compliments I got for 13 pounds shocked me and made me smile. It renewed my drive. When I wanna take a day off or be lazy, I look here and get to it.
    For all those that use pix like I do for inspiration, I will share once again in this post. I hope it helps you know that you CAN DO THIS. I have only been on here for 30 days doing this and here is what MFP, and all it's wonderful members has helped me do....Thank you all.

TrZVz.jpg
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I couldn't have said it better myself! :flowerforyou:
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Have to say the sucess stories are what have inspired me the most - great to see whar REAL people can do!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!