#1 most favorite workout dvd

Options

Replies

• Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    I want them all LOL! I am having the hardest time trying to decide between a biggest loser dvd or jillian. I am going to check out some websites and prices and go from there I guess.

Thank you all so much!
  • jeffrey71
    jeffrey71 Posts: 432
    Options
    P90X is the best set that money can buy! I also like the 30 day shred and cardio max by Jillian.

Best of luck!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    If you go on youtube, you might be able to get a preview of certain parts and be able to pick what you'd rather do from there.
  • jmec
    jmec Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    They are a little pricey but anything by Cathe Friedrich is amazing!! Well worth the money in my opinion.
  • bluroses
    bluroses Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    And don't forget your local public library! Even if they don't own all of them in-house, they can almost certainly interlibrary loan them for you. That would go a long way toward helping you decide which trainer's style best fits you. I'm a BIG fan of previewing before I buy!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Oh you just gave me the idea to start netflixing my video's before buying .. cool.
  • Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    Options
    My vote is for 30 Day Shred as well. I've noticed a lot of toning after just 2 weeks, give it a go:heart:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    i love hip hop abs the most and p90x.:flowerforyou:
  • shopie
    shopie Posts: 39
    Options
    mostly p90x and a little 10 minute trainer
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    i love hip hop abs, almost any yoga, walk away the pounds and im ashamed to say it but.... Sweatin to the oldies :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    chunkabutt25: I just started Hip Hop Abs today!
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    chunkabutt25: I just started Hip Hop Abs today!

its fun :bigsmile:
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Anything with Billy Blanks is good. Havent tried anything else so far.
  • AmyLou9903
    Options
    You will develop a love/hate relationship to Bob and his lunges very quickly. Jillian you will just hate.:tongue:

OMG, that is SO TRUE!! Lunges, lunges, lunges, and MORE lunges with Bob!!!! He loves that lunge! And Jillian's workout makes me sweat from my knees. I'm just dripping at the end.. . . Kim's is SO stinkin' easy compared to JIllians. I mean, yeah, it's hard if you do both Bob and Jillian first, but if you do Bob and just Kim. . . so not even comparable.
  • smusch78
    smusch78 Posts: 19
    Options
    I use the biggest Loser Power Sculpt and love it
    166856.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • ronkswife2000
    Options
    I have Winsor pilates and the slim in six program and I love them both. I saw results quickly with the slim in six all over my body, not just in one or two areas... good luck on your search! My friend loves hip hop abs but I haven't tried it... :smile:
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I noticed that the 30 Day Shred is nearly an hour and a half. Do people just do it in chunks to cut it down to 20-30 minutes per day? Or do you do the first 20 minutes for a few days and then the next 20 and so on?
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options
    I would say P90X or Turbo Jam ... I've done them both and have had great success
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds/Walk at Home.
    If you are only getting one video, I would get a 4 or 5 mile walk then you can start at 1 or 2 miles and work up to the entire work out.

I have these and I love them!!!!!!!!!!

i just borrowed the 5 mile fat burning one from the library--and i'm loving it! i didn't know quite what to expect (walk at home? in place?) but it's more like low impact aerobics w/o the bouncing. and it's just so motivating to see 1 mile done, then another. good calorie burn too.
  • imcrystal
    imcrystal Posts: 21
    Options
    I've used just about all of them out there - but Turbo Jam is by far my favorite. You get a very good workout in about 20 min. I never get bored with that one. Everything Beachbody makes is good. My hubby is using P90X and he looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!