Anyone need to lose at least 10-20 lbs?

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Rachel and I'm looking for people to join me. Like many of you I have tried many different exercise programs and diets, but still feel like I'm not going anywhere. I have been using fitness pal for a few months now, but have fallen off track. I am hoping if I find people to join me, we can support each other and get advice from each other and find something that actually works for us to help us lose the weight we want to lose and keep it off forever. This week I've started a program called the 10 pound slimdown and I'm on the search for a good nutrition plan (not a diet) to help me get rid of these extra unwanted pounds. I think I may add P90X workouts to my routines and try and find the nutrition plan that came with that program (fat shredder plan) because that did wonders. With the right motivation and support I know we can do anything. I would love to get people to share they're goals, daily or weekly progress, and here what different things people are doing to get to where they want to be. :happy:

Current weight: 134
Goal weight: 115

Replies

• tzuris
    tzuris Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm looking to lose a LOT more than 20lbs, but if you want to add me, you totally can ;)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    You can add me :D I have a little less then 10, but we have the same goal weigh!

Current: 123
  • deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I don't need to lose them but if you can give them to me I'll stick 'em on my guns. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks :flowerforyou:
  • crystalgreear
    crystalgreear Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. Our weight is the same - 134 and I would like to weigh between 120 and 125.
  • GoGettmGirl419
    Options
    I'd love to the join..I need all the support I can get.. I need to to lose 10-15 lbs
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    133 going for 115, add me if you want.
  • nattyclare78
    Options
    I need to lose alot more than that but feel free to add me (that goes for anyone!) I need all the help and support I can get! :)
  • brbetha01
    brbetha01 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have been stuck trying to lose the last 10 to 15 pounds for the last few months. I got so frustrated I just started to eat to maintain instead of trying to lose. I'm with you! Friend request on the way!
  • LifeAsMrsA
    LifeAsMrsA Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm at 131 and want to get to 115 myself! We can do it!!! :)
  • eilis12
    eilis12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    You can add me too, if you want.
    Our goals are somewhat the same. My current weight is 130 and my goal weight is 110. But I will be happy if I ever get to 115.
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    YEP, NEED TO LOSE ANOTHER 40LBS.
    ADD ME IF YOU LIKE :smile:
  • rbarnes9292
    rbarnes9292 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm so happy with the responses so far so quick. I have tried to add all of you as my friend, but it will only allow a certain amount so quick. Please, if I haven't sent you a request I'd love to friend you so please send me one. I'm so excited that so many people are in the same boat as I am. Thank you all for joining me, we will do this together. I'm sure of it. Support is the key!
  • fit_chica69
    fit_chica69 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I could always use more support. Feel free to add me too!! :happy:
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I will request you too. Just really started addding friends the last two weeks or so...and man, what a difference it makes!! I'm 150 and really just want to get to 140...can't seem to get it drop off! Need all the help I can get!!!
  • Serafimangel
    Serafimangel Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im 160 trying to get to 150, it is just not shifting. no idea how to get rid of it, since january it's been like this. argh! feel free to add me, would like to shake up my routine or do something to dislodge the last little bit of weight that is insisting on clinging on for dear life.
  • rbarnes9292
    rbarnes9292 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well for any of you that have an hour a day to work out and give it all you got and can afford to eat right and stick to it, P90X made me lose 20 lbs in a month and was the best workout I've ever done. It's very hard and to me seemed like it was geared more towards already kind of fit people that just needed that extra boost to be all they could be. It took me almost 3 weeks to be able to get through the workouts, but I also used the beachbody slimming down formula, drank the recovery shake, made protein shakes and followed the nutrition plan to the T. Very effective though!!!!! If you want more information let me know. I just thought for those of you who have been struggling and are up for it, it might be the perfect think for you to try. I've been thinking about it myself, just need to find that nutrition plan.
  • Rosie915
    Rosie915 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! I also weigh 134 and am shooting for 115! Would love to fit in my clothes again....especially by Christmas.
  • slimnsexynside
    Options
    I've got more than 20lbs to lose, but what the heck, add me too! I can use all the motivation and inspiration I can get. :happy: