Nervous

Ok so I have been at this sinice Dec. Lately been stuck in a rut. Working my butt off watching my calories and not much going on. I started a 30 Day Shred, Hot Mama's club with all my friends. Got about 22 women to join me in 30 straight days of Jillian. Tomorrow is day 10 and the end of Level 1. I am nervous about weighing and measuring myself. I really hope I am down a few. I finally set some small goals for myself yesterday so now I feel like I NEED to meet them. Instead of 1 big goal of June 1st I broke it down.

I asked my husband last night if he thinks we need to work out more???? I do 30 min program on my eliptical during lunch and every night my husband and I do Jillian. I am burning about 900 calories a day. I try to eat around 1500 calories. I just dont know if that is enough???? Should I add another dvd or maybe go longer on my elip? Help me MFP!!! :frown:

Replies

• amccarville
    amccarville Posts: 185
    Ok so I have been at this sinice Dec. Lately been stuck in a rut. Working my butt off watching my calories and not much going on. I started a 30 Day Shred, Hot Mama's club with all my friends. Got about 22 women to join me in 30 straight days of Jillian. Tomorrow is day 10 and the end of Level 1. I am nervous about weighing and measuring myself. I really hope I am down a few. I finally set some small goals for myself yesterday so now I feel like I NEED to meet them. Instead of 1 big goal of June 1st I broke it down.

I asked my husband last night if he thinks we need to work out more???? I do 30 min program on my eliptical during lunch and every night my husband and I do Jillian. I am burning about 900 calories a day. I try to eat around 1500 calories. I just dont know if that is enough???? Should I add another dvd or maybe go longer on my elip? Help me MFP!!! :frown:
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    If you are eating 1500 calories and burning 900, you are probably not eating enough. But wait and see what happens, make sure to measure yourself as well as use the scale to see what's going on with your body. Sometimes it means upping your calories so your body realizes it's going to get enough to do all that working out before it will let go of the fat.
  • marisa0918
    marisa0918 Posts: 178
    Sounds like you are doing enough cardio....I would add in some strength training as well.

Are you eating 1500 calories + your exercise calories?

Oh and you are doing way more then me everyday so keep up the good work!! :wink:
  • amccarville
    amccarville Posts: 185
    I am set to eat 1200. I know the whole eating your workout caloires has been on several threds, and I have tried it in the past but didnt seem to work. We will see what the scale says. I did eat more than usual this weekend thinking maybe that was the boost my body needed so we will see. I just feel when I am eating all those calories I am eating all the time.