Hey gang... i just signed up today

Options
About Me

My wife, Kathryn, and I live just outside of Buffalo, NY ...(about 10 min south)... we have 3 wonderful children, Ashley (22), Meg (20) and Nick (13)... and Ash just gave us our first grandchild, CJ (Charles Jason)... about a year ago now ...

Kathryn and I are P90Xers and former Turbo Jammers... we are also Team BeachBody Coaches... so if you have any questions about the products...feel free to ask me...

Why I Want To Get In Shape

Kathryn and I want to get in shape to make sure that we're here for a long time for our children... to help guide them through these difficult economic times... and so we look "HOT" in our Summer Wear... :)

:smile: Feel free to "friend" me on here ... :tongue:

Replies

• JasonArmbruster
    Options
    About Me

My wife, Kathryn, and I live just outside of Buffalo, NY ...(about 10 min south)... we have 3 wonderful children, Ashley (22), Meg (20) and Nick (13)... and Ash just gave us our first grandchild, CJ (Charles Jason)... about a year ago now ...

Kathryn and I are P90Xers and former Turbo Jammers... we are also Team BeachBody Coaches... so if you have any questions about the products...feel free to ask me...

Kathryn and I want to get in shape to make sure that we're here for a long time for our children... to help guide them through these difficult economic times... and so we look "HOT" in our Summer Wear... :)

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    About Me

welcome...lots of P90x threads....have fun
  • nickelmel
    nickelmel Posts: 87
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! I saw my first "real" concert in Buffalo - long a$s drive from VT but totally worth it!

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • strawberry25shortcake
    strawberry25shortcake Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome P90X buddy:drinker: Have fun...this site is addicting:wink:
  • maraleigh
    maraleigh Posts: 17
    Options
    welcome! You'll love it here!:glasses:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~