I've lost 92 lbs and I haven't stepped one foot in a gym..

Options

Replies

• FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness you look great!! very well done :)
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You look great!

I'll definitely be hitting you up for that friends request ;-)
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Which Beachbody have you been doing? P90X, CLX?
  • Determined1980
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • jstrohs1
    Options
    You look great!! Good job!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look AMAZING!!!!!
  • flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are the picture of good health! Congratulations to you! What a great example you are setting for you little boy (he's adorable, by the way!)
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wooo Hooo!! Way to go! that is such an amazing story. congrats on your weight loss and most of all, everything you've learned and are continuing to do. :)
  • HockeyHolic
    HockeyHolic Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are such an inspiration!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    inspirational!!! :):flowerforyou:
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    awesome job...
  • lorimarie92
    Options
    thats very cool! i love that you havent gone to the gym. im new to the site & needed a push and this is exactly it! congrats. :)
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have lost 55 pounds and haven't stepped into a gym. I do lots of running =) I also have a very hectic scheduale. Work full time and on mommy duty 24/7 365 days a year! You're great!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job!!!
  • cherie01
    Options
    congratulations!! you look fabulous... What kind of healthy snacks do you carry with you, I was needing some ideas for quick healthy snacks instead of vending machines. thanks!
  • Steph62002
    Options
    Thanks again everyone!
    Cherie, I always carry a 100 calorie pack of almonds with me. If I know I'm going to be out for awhile, I will pop a bag of 94% FF popcorn and portion it out in a ziploc. Sometimes I will even pack a lunch cooler to keep in the car with freezer packs. I boil a bunch of eggs and put 1-2 in ziplocs, so I can grab them when I'm in a hurry. I also love red bell peppers and will slice them up an put them in baggies as well. Hope this helps!
    congratulations!! you look fabulous... What kind of healthy snacks do you carry with you, I was needing some ideas for quick healthy snacks instead of vending machines. thanks!
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    This is awesome...you look great. Thanks for the story...it is truly a motivation
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I don't like gyms. You can't just do it when you're all bedhead and in your grubbies. Getting dressed to go out and exercise annoys me.
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Great work, well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!