Options
theroadto100
theroadto100 Posts: 209 Member
Anyone have a good low cal recipe?

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    2 large tbsp Hershey's cocoa powder; 1 tsp stevia; 8 oz water (yup, water.) ~ 20 calories.
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    Bump!
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I make mine with unsweetened cacao powder, 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla flavored almond milk and 2 packets of stevia, pretty much the only calories are from the almond milk so it's under 100 cal
  • Tobefitalways
    Options
    bump
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I make mine with unsweetened cacao powder, 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla flavored almond milk and 2 packets of stevia, pretty much the only calories are from the almond milk so it's under 100 cal

Yep, that's what I do as well. To make it, put the cocoa powder and stevia in a coffee mug. Pour the almond milk very slowly, stirring it well to make kind of a *paste* w/ the cocoa powder, then keep stirring and add the rest of the milk. Microwave a minute, stir, and if you really feel chocolatey, then add a Dove Dark promise or a few dark chocolate chips. Microwave again, stir, and enjoy!
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    ...try warming up a cup of Almond Breeze milk chocolate Almond milk (unsweeten) and add stevia to taste. It's a really good treat and it's only 40 cals per cup.

There's a dark chocolate kind too, but it's 120 cals per cup.
    Enjoy!
  • StrengthFromAbove
    Options
    I use 3 C. crushed ice and water (more water than ice) in blender with 2 Tbsp. Hershey's Coco powder and 6 or so packs of Stevia.
    20 cal.
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    definitely add a bit of vanilla extract! my secret ingredient ;)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    bump for iwillshyne's recipe
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    definitely add a bit of vanilla extract! my secret ingredient ;)

I AM GOING TO TRY THAT TOMORROW
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I like the Scharffenberger 100% cocoa, but that's just me dissenting from the Hershey's folks. :)