Any other tall girls out there?

Options
Hi!! I'm looking for any other girls out there who are around 5'9"-6' looking to lose their last 10-15 lbs, coming to around 140-150! It's sometimes kinda hard having so many shorter friends who weigh what my goal weight is lol! But anyway, hit me up for support and motivation :)

Replies

• becca_21
    becca_21 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well, we are obviously already friends, but I feel your pain! It's kind of a pain to have friends who are shorter than you, and already at your goal weight or lower. I'm trying sooo hard to make it down to 135-40. My goal is to reach it by Christmas, but we'll see how THAT goes... eh.
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10". My goal is 173... I don't think I could go much lower... maybe into the 160s but skinnier than that I think would be too skinny. I started at 228 ish.
  • Brooke1542
    Brooke1542 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and right now weigh 166 and am looking to get to 150, which I was close to until summer vacations caught up with me. I'll add you so we can support each other!
  • quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I'm 5'10, around 160-165 and looking to get down to 140-150.
  • monikajj
    Options
    It's kind of a pain to have friends who are shorter than you, and already at your goal weight or lower.

Don't worry about your short friends already weighing your goal weight. Remember, it's all squished up in a nice round package. When you reach that 'magic number,' at least it will be nicely distributed along your tall stature. :)

(I'm 5' 0" -- my brother refers to me as five-foot-nothin' )
  • strwbryblond75
    Options
    Hey girl! Saw your post about being taller. I'm 5'8' and I'm taller than all my friends :) I hear ya about our friends being at our same weight goal, and they are 5'4', ha. I love them, but it's a little different. Are you close to your goal? I just started MFP and I hope to be at my goal in the next month or two! :)
  • megandunn18
    megandunn18 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Saw your post about being taller. I'm 5'8' and I'm taller than all my friends :) I hear ya about our friends being at our same weight goal, and they are 5'4', ha. I love them, but it's a little different. Are you close to your goal? I just started MFP and I hope to be at my goal in the next month or two! :)

I'm pretty close to my goal, about 15 lbs away! I'm hoping to reach it with in the next 3 or 4 months :)