Hard time consuming 1200 calories

Options
2»

Replies

• jezmarie89
    Options
    eat healthy but high calorie things like nuts, avocado, peanut butter, bananas...
  • fiat
    fiat Posts: 17
    Options
    i just can't understand this at all- i eat very healthy and 1200 calories a day is hardly any food! ??? i wish i had this problem.
  • aimeelouwhite
    aimeelouwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I would say add some natural good fats... some nuts or maybe an extra piece of fruit
  • jellerose
    jellerose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    If you're not hungry and most of your foods are nutrient dense with good proteins, healthy fats (olive oil, coconut oil, real butter not margarine, avocado, nuts) and a great variety of veggies then I wouldn't stress, listen to your body's hunger signals. Lean Cuisine would not be my personal first choice for nourishing my body, too processed. Fresh, whole foods that you cook yourself, maybe quick salads, better choices. 1200 is not some magic "one size fits all" number, it's a "let's cover our butt so we don't get sued if some 6ft person goes too low number". I'm 5'3" and if I counted calories my low number is not going to be the same as that of someone much taller.

If your weight loss has stalled then I can "maybe" see making yourself try eating more to shake things up but for the most part I think forcing ourselves to eat is counterproductive. Unhealthy thinking about food is the kind of thing that led to our weght problems in the first place.
  • donnamarie12345
    Options
    I would like to know what you are all eating that have no calories in it !!! I need advice
  • akcouick
    Options
    I have the same problem, so good luck