New to the Community Side of this site and looking to meet s

Options
Hi! I am new to using the community side of this site and would like to meet some of you out there! I have yo-yoed too long and I am ready to lose it for good! At this time, I have about 30 pounds to lose.... I couldn't even step on the scale to get a starting weight, but I have been eating very clean and logging my food daily. I would love to meet some of you and share this journey together! :smile:

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Welcome to the dark side...
    Feel free to add me. I love to give and receive encouragement and support.
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! I love this place, the motivation and support is fantastic! Please feel free to add me as a friend if you like :flowerforyou:
  • newbba43
    Options
    Welcome! I am new to MFP and the community and the friends you make here are asolutely irreplaceable! There are some amazing people here and if I were you, I would definitely take some time to get to know some people! Everyone is so supportive and it is truly inspiring!

Feel free to add! :)
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    This site has helped me sure it will so the same for you. The biggest thing that helped me was logging everything I eat. Didn't realize that I was eating so many calories and salt in a days before I started logging.
  • firewatergoddess
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to your journey
  • VRoseDuda
    VRoseDuda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me...I use my phone app and desktop so between the 2 I am on usually everyday. (Sundays keep screwing up my log in tally though :)
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose 30 lbs. feel free to friend me, we can work on it together!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • gene19728
    gene19728 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have been using the phone app for about a month and just started checking the site out online. I have lost about 17 pounds so far and have another 55lbs to go to meet my goal. It always helps to have folks to bounce things off of if you need to. Feel free to add me, and again welcome-Gene